• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

zout

Have to remember under that towel was a hip GLOCK and most likely a shoulder holster with some nasty piece of iron full of lead tucked inside it - its not the PACKAGE that should scare him - it would be the CONTENTS.:popcorn:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nah, she ain't packing under that towel. I mean, she is packing, uh, well, ah, you know she isn't packing iron. Thats right, Amanda isn't packing iron under the towel.

I will shut up now..................

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You said there wasn't going to be a pig at first. I would have brought Tinkerbell... but no eating her!

She's only about snack size anyway.

I will be there and I will also do my best to drag the 'cherry queen' with me.

zout

Don't ya all go using up all your zest and zeal before the cookout - I mean we do have 4 more months to go - ya all going into overdrive and sound like your going to need it as well as I do when its time.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With all the rain we have had I came up with an idea for the mud hole in the yard! I cant repeat what Amanda said to me!

I think the quote for the pic is: "See, No matter how hard I squeeze they don't explode!"

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
With all the rain we have had I came up with an idea for the mud hole in the yard! I cant repeat what Amanda said to me!

Wreckerman sent me a PM and said he is inviting his friend...the one legged oriental transvestite midget to participate in this event!:naner:

zout

Uncle - ok per popular pm vote requesting I hold this game again I decided to pull the stakes out of the garage and get them cleaned up again for this game - ya'll happy now:
Toilet-Seat-Toss.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks