• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

BBQROD

I would be happy to help with the Q'n and the Stew'n! I have a portable southern pride smoker that is just itching to get out and ramble!:driver:

zout

Keep in mind leading into this - if it rains within a couple days or on the day its going to be difficult to park anywhere other than on top of the hill in the field - otherwise its paved street duty.

It is a rain day event if it happens to turn out that way with plenty of cover for everyone - besides a lot of folks selling in the field had their little canopies as well and it worked out fine. The one I had there last year in the back is getting donated for the event again - that was like a 30x20.

zout

Ya all be ready for a ho down shin dig here come April 26th folks - after this last week and SB 392 - we are going to have some fun and make this the SB 392 VOTED YES PARTY - that is all the reason I need to have fun.

Like that movie Once We Were Soldiers - when they knew they were getting assigned to the 7th and headed off the next day to Viet Nam and Col Moores wife told the rest of the Ladies to get out their best dress's - because they are going to want to party - THAT IS US FOLKS AFTER ALL OF THIS. BE READY TO PARTY AND HAVE SOME FUN.

zout

TWM and I have been tinking with Skype the last couple night testing connection and video - its been fun once at least when he fixes his side of the audio and video - dang Texans anyhow - working on this slowly so come cookout we have it up and running so the rest of you can join in for all this hard work the last 6 months to party down and get ready for the MV season in which every way we participate.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
TWM and I have been tinking with Skype the last couple night testing connection and video - its been fun once at least when he fixes his side of the audio and video - dang Texans anyhow - working on this slowly so come cookout we have it up and running so the rest of you can join in for all this hard work the last 6 months to party down and get ready for the MV season in which every way we participate.
I've heard Skype does not work for ugly fellers...something about scaring the farkel outta the airwaves the internet flows thru.:roll:

I can understand that thinking so I haven't even tried...besides...I don't even know what it is.:papabear:

zout

Will ya all pm Tinwoodsman and tell him to stop laughing at me while him and I test out this Skype thing.
He can hardly talk he is laughing so hard the last couple nights my oldest grandson who is 12 - had to get the software loaded and has got it working the last couple nights - that little stinker types so fast I cannot see what he is doing - he cannot explain it - he just does it (wonder if Swiss is hiring any apprentices ?)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you need to boost the signal you can always tap the lines running beside the house. That'll make something light up.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just realized I have a skype account also. We could overload Zout's wifi running so many laptops with skype. Wouldn't that be cool?

zout

The Sheriff found out PB was at my DZ Saturday - seems someone forgot to call him so he could set up his trap for him - boy is he po'd. Once he raises that reward money and not be such a cheap skate he might get more detailed info on PB.

Reason for posting - 32 more days folks. Are ya getting ready and have your dish picked out your going to share !

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The Sheriff found out PB was at my DZ Saturday - seems someone forgot to call him so he could set up his trap for him - boy is he po'd. Once he raises that reward money and not be such a cheap skate he might get more detailed info on PB.
Reason for posting - 32 more days folks. Are ya getting ready and have your dish picked out your going to share !
That Sheriff don't scare me...I know people in low places and already have my twin brother lined up to run interference!!:driver: Besides, I'm bringing a special dish for said Sheriff and his daughter...we just gotta make sure no one else eats any.:roll:
BrotherBear has a new disguise that I think may work...pic attached.

Guess I better get started on a t-shirt design for the cookout...maybe themed in recognition of Swiss and Zout for the MV Titling in Georgia?? Proceeds to go to the funds of the legislators who helped us the most??

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

Well he should - he has use now of a drone and it uses face recognition - you wear that mohawk looking thing and I bet you'll be ok - just have to get over us pointing fingers at you and laughing is all.

WOW - TEE SHIRTS BRO - surprise me again. I'd say I'll take two X Large fatso ones and one Medium for Zout 2 but then that would make you WM taking orders - and I would not put you through that agony.
Very Cool - and you left your large ammo can with the drop in money thingy here last time for MONEY DROPS.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well he should - he has use now of a drone and it uses face recognition - you wear that mohawk looking thing and I bet you'll be ok - just have to get over us pointing fingers at you and laughing is all.

WOW - TEE SHIRTS BRO - surprise me again. I'd say I'll take two X Large fatso ones and one Medium for Zout 2 but then that would make you WM taking orders - and I would not put you through that agony.
Very Cool - and you left your large ammo can with the drop in money thingy here last time for MONEY DROPS.
AH HAH!!! So THAT's where my can is! Sure hope the $5K is still in there.:roll:

zout

It evaporated from the can PB - two of my sisters needed to take class's for pole dancing - it went for the fine arts training. HEY - can you deduct that on your taxes ??

zout

Lookin forward to the clam bake - it sounds like we're going to have a great time Fri night breaking ground for all the folks headed in Saturday.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might bring a pecan pie or two for Friday/Saturday. Plan on getting there around 1400 Friday.

zout

ANDY - are you set for how your going to handle the departure - arrival on site at GA FairGround and departure from there to here ?
Do we have a finalized list of folks participating in the journey to the Fairgrounds - not in uniform convoy as discussed - timely departure to make sure everyone is safe un-escourted ?

Chow 13:00

Anyone invited Fri night for fish fry - BS and lie and best story telling you can think of.
Sat - more than welcome just to hang - convoy - whatever you feel like as we sit and eat your dish to test it and pretend nothing happened while you were all gone.

Chow 13:00 - Bluegrass as they feel like playing - Vendors selling their wares - comradare - have fun - eat - eat more - buy stuff from vendors - meet new friends - wish you never saw that person again - but come and have FUN.

More updates to come - coming soon to a Ga Mafia DZ near you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks