• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB should have done this as he is the IFS anyhow

6 more days till the FF and might be adding some county boil to the mix
7 more days till the cookout (hope ya all have a T shirt left you can buy after Fri night they are SOOOOOO COOOOOL)
See...what had happened was....:whistle:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB should have done this as he is the IFS anyhow 6 more days till the FF and might be adding some county boil to the mix
7 more days till the cookout (hope ya all have a T shirt left you can buy after Fri night they are SOOOOOO COOOOOL)
Oh sure!!! I make ONE little mistake and you take my job away from me!!:roll:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ya'll got to stop this count down thing...... I won't be able to work, worrying about the number of things I have to get done by Friday morning. Plus, it has set my mouth to watering, and I almost drowned last night in my sleep.:funny::mrgreen::cookoo:

Last edited:

zout

Ok EMD - whatever you do - do not think about my neighbor volunteering to make a low country boil as well for FRIDAY NIGHT - mmmmm
Might be some tid bits leftover for Sat but with John and Adam around they'll be munching all night long.

zout

All the fish fry Friday night is - can be compared to hunting camp the day before opening season. Sit around - lie - tell stories - compare notes. Comradre and just socializing - all in preperation for Saturday -cookout day.

There will be plenty of food so don;t worry about just dropping in on Fri if you can.
Saturday - sorry to hear a few of you cannot make it and looking forward to meeting a lot of the new folks coming in.

PB needs to post up his daily countdown thingy - but as we get into this weekend - ya all drive safe - make sure any of you thnkin you might need a contact number for any reason do not be shy about getting it - just in case.

walkerhunter

War Wagon is hooked up and ready... should pull in around 5:30 Friday eve... I was thinking down at the last power tower in the flat right before the big drop??? What you think Zout

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
4 Daze to FF 5 daze to CO.

OH...and EMD...Tony is gonna make some SOS w/biscuits and eggs any way ya want em...as long as it's scrambled for breakfast Saturday. We can do that at the camper and save Zout and Zout-2 a mess and give them more time to socialize and prep for the biggie.:beer:

zout

Just got off the phone with Neil and tried my best to intice him to come. Said he had a busy weekend coming up with his boys and I told him to bring them as well. Said he had some stuff to sell - so I hit him up to get it posted on the vendor thread just to see if anyone were looking for it.

Neil said he would do his best - so that's good enough for me.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All Neil has to do is make it to Columbia- Adam or Mike can do the rest..........

zout

Anyone thinking there is not enough room - well AHHHH - anyone that has been here can let you know there is a place to hideout. Couple more things to get ready off the honey do list.
Seeing how EMD was thinking of food and PB mentioned SOS from Tony - I might make my meatballs with Ramano cheese for fri night as well just to put you into a food coma.DSCN0021.jpgDSCN0022.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...here's what I came up with for the t-shirts. The date and "ZOUTS COOKOUT" goes on the left front and the rest is centered on the back of the shirt. They are the same color as last year.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OOOPS!!! Looks like we spelled the Count's name wrong. I called and emailed the printer and will call again....when they open...LOL

Update/////WOW...how's that for service!!! The printer just called and the name is fixed!!

Last edited:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez. I was kinda hoping that they were already printed and when Swiss becomes President someday we would have a real collectors item. :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks