• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

Rmtaunton

Hmmm I was going to bring pecan pies, it is impossible to top manner pudding and pecan pies , but I'll find somthing at bakery , and let me know if running low on anything I will also be hitting grocery store and not leaving till about 930 so let me know what ya need

robert

TiggersGF

Hope all goes well and every one has a great time! I know Matthew wants to be there but he won't leave Grandma! I just got home from working out west and I will be seeing them in the morning! I'm taking him some Nanner pudding to try and cheer him up! Every one be safe!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope those of you that are there tonight are having a great time! I also hope that those that will be there tomorrow will have a awesome time as well! Happy B-Day Dave!

Looks like we will be missing this one this year! Our vehicle situation is still a issue! As well as it turned out our Son Hayden's soccer game is tomorrow and they only have the exact amount of kids needed for a team! And on top of that its Picture day!

Anyways yall have a great time and Hope to see everyone at the GA Rally in a few months! Bobby

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am up and at them. was up at 0400, but decided that it would not be a good thing to go rattling pots and pans in the kitchen.

after discussing the best way to the boy scout convention, we decided late last night to leave at 0830.

there won't be much sleeping after I light off the 5 ton.

zout

COFFEE is ON - Zout is up - shower taken and getting ready to toss charcoal on and get the chucks o hickory fired up.

Going to arrange some vehicles in the lot to make more room later this morning.
We arranged for those that were going to sleep in vehicles so very comfortable spots in the house - so they didn't have to even sleep on the hardwood floors. I hear SNORING !!!!

Tony w/CAMO is going to be tossing on some SOS CAMO style this morning - do a little clean up and get ready for the rest coming. Going to miss ya Bobby and Spice for sure. Tigger and TiggerGF as well as he is tending his Grandma - told ya we would not forget you Bro.

When I unload the second batch of pics there should be more vehicles and folks this year - little more time to walk around and actually take a lot more of it in.

I know I will post up a pic when the grill is on FULL LOAD just to show you what the chow looks like. I am sure other folks will be "ON" SS during the day now that someone figured out what this knucklehead did last night to kill the wifi - thanks John.

zout

Fellas just left for the BS run - 4 units pulled out.
Heading over to Office Depot here when the open to get a long Ethernet cable and do a direct hardline out to the porch - signal dropping in & out so we'll get something set up shortly and just leave it on if you wish to come and go.

Phil was on a little while ago from FL giving us a wake up call on Skype - watching us eat breakfast. Will get a few more pics downloaded in a little while as well.
Folks should start rolling in here shortly as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks