• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Great picks ! Sorry I could not be there but Grandma is not doing well and I just could not leave! I WILL BE AT THE RALLY IF I HAVE TO HAVE MY COFFIN SHIPPED THERE!:beer:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like we missed a great time as I new it would be! Hope to see everyone in a few months at the GA Rally!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Wow...maybe it's working now...YES!!! Ron DID in fact flip the hamburgers with the M819 Wrecker. The biggest problem was keeping BabyBear from trying to steal the burgers.:shrugs:
OK everybody that bet AGAINST, PAY UP

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Those Southern CAMO Command fellers stole the engine out of Zout's new pickup truck!:shock: Maybe he won't miss it until he gets ready to go to work tomorrow.:shrugs:
Darn, I hoped that I'd managed to stay out of the cameras outside the group shot.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Darn, I hoped that I'd managed to stay out of the cameras outside the group shot.
Just remember, I also have that pic of you running nekid thru the trees howling like a wolf after you tried the apple pie moonshine and ate some cherries!! I won't post em though...unless you're mean to me.rofl

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just remember, I also have that pic of you running nekid thru the trees howling like a wolf after you tried the apple pie moonshine and ate some cherries!! I won't post em though...unless you're mean to me.rofl
Never happened. If it did happen, you'd have long since destroyed the evidence. Even more likely to have poked your eyes out due to it.

phil2968

Thanks Neil for selling me the water cans. Send me your address for payment mailing. Thanks Pete for hauling my junk home! I have already trial fitted them! Just need two jerry can mounts!uploadfromtaptalk1398640002758.jpg
I hope maybe I can make it next year!

1crook

Thank you Dave and Deb for being such gracious hosts. I had such a great time as always. The food was awesome. If you guys have a fish fry next year, I will have to make it too. Thanks to those who took some of my junk home. Thanks to those who let me take some of there junk home. ;)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Neil for selling me the water cans. Send me your address for payment mailing. Thanks Pete for hauling my junk home! I have already trial fitted them! Just need two jerry can mounts!View attachment 490541
I hope maybe I can make it next year!
That's why I got there when the parts started coming out, I got the only jerry can mount. Sorry Phil. ;-)

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you Dave and Deb for being such gracious hosts. I had such a great time as always. The food was awesome. If you guys have a fish fry next year, I will have to make it too. Thanks to those who took some of my junk home. Thanks to those who let me take some of there junk home. ;)

Wait a minute, you were selling me junk???

:)

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it back to my LZ around 1400, no issues. Don't think I've ever driven that far for the best BBQ in GA.

walkerhunter

Thanks for the great time and all the wonderful food.. always enjoy time with the cammo group great group to be apart of.. I have been in several hobbies the people in this one make it the best!

andy3

WOW! What a weekend! I wanted to give some feedback from the event organizers for the Scouting event on 4/26. Thank to to EVERYONE who came out and supported the event and thank you to Zout for holding the chow line. I will list everyone my tired brain can remember I know I am missing a M35A3 and I can’t remember Don’s (M814 that stretches for 2/3rds a mile) screen-name. If I left you off the list speak up I want to recognize you as well. Coffey1, bchauvette, TMNT, Microjeep, 73m819, Ferroequinologist,

The Boys LOVED it!
The parents/volunteers loved it.
The parade in was a HUGE hit.
73m819, The flag was a Huge hit!
Ferro, Your truck was described as cute by at least 20 people.
bchauvette, The M944 was EPIC!

Coffey1 & BChauvette thanks for coming all the way from SC to support the event.

The top Scouting Exec from Ga was there and loved the trucks and asked if we would come again next year. Thank you all again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks