• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 3

bratpackdad

Two things,
1. Scott outstanding job. Guys like you are the reason I am a PROUD member of SS.
2. Look back a page or two where wsucougarx posted his pics from the event. You are standing in the parking lot talking to Lee Marvin??!!?? When did Lee Marvin get resurected from the grave? Don't get me wrong, it's cool he showed up. LOLrofl

wsucougarx

Definately was a good time to first and foremost support our troops and their families. Put a call out to support my fellow brothers and sisters in arms and I will be there. We should make it to events like this more frequent. Any more coming up?

srodocker

thanks bratpackdad

Defiantly a good time. i can look around for more support the troop type things. and i can ask around :)

also josh im down for something like that once i figure out my whole surgery thing. i can use my uncles quads

Stalwart

It was nice to see those that attended. The next event for me will be the Auburn Veterans Day Parade on November 6th. I have a LOT of work to do this winter getting the HEMTT ready for a 1650 mile drive next April.

That looks like it really a fun time to attend. It was too bad that we had to miss it. Just couldn't get it fit in the schedule.

However, funny thing was we actually passed two Stykers loaded on trucks on west bound I-84 last Sunday evening when we were heading back from eastern Oregon after a family visit. Don't know where they were going, or if they were the same ones that visited Lacey. But, they were sure exciting to see loaded on flatbeds and rolling down the road.

Let us know where the next "M.R." is planned for. Would like to see everybody again.

Mike and Jackie

wsucougarx

The Strykers at the event were based out of JBLM. They drove them in and drove them out. The pics I listed show them putting "OVERSIZE LOAD" banners on the rear. It was amazing to hear how quite they were. Definately much quieter than our Multifuels. Heck our air horn was even louder. I can honestly say we at least that one thing over the Strykers...that was it.

Ronin Warrior

Scott,

My compliments! Pictures look great and sounds like it was a good time. You made my original point very well. Contacting the people in charge of an event and asking to participate works very well and everyone appreciates the professionalism. Looks like it really paid off.

This is so much better then drinking a six pack or taking a hit off the crack pipe and plowing through some ones event uninvited, like some individuals in the area. Doing it the right way promotes the hobby, rather than turning people off by running through a crowd in a monster hummer.

Again, Well Done!

RW

Stalwart

. . . rather than turning people off by running through a crowd in a monster hummer.
:lol:

I almost spit my pop on my keyboard! I missed that "stunt" but I'm not surprised by the actions of that individual, I hope I never see IT again. :beer:

RW, are you attending that event this fall?

Last edited:

ABN173

:lol:

I almost spit my poop on my keyboard! I missed that "stunt" but I'm not surprised by the actions of that individual, I hope I never see IT again.

Oh I obviously missed something, are we talking about that "thing" I have seen off of Canyon RD? So what happend??

Stalwart

IT, the driver, was being very reckless at the Puyallup Gun Show. There may have been others times that I'm unaware of.