• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 3

Stalwart

I can't give exact details as I wasn't there. I did hear from witnesses that people and MV's were in danger of being hit by a STUPID reckless person.

Ronin Warrior

Stalwart,

In answer to your query, I will not be at any events unless it is by accident. Let me explain before I am misunderstood as that tends to happen every time I post and feelings get hurt.

I whole heartedly support the MV hobby, but that is not why we purchased our equipment. I have recently retired from service and my wife and I want to move to Alaska and live with the bears. I don’t do well in civilian life. We also have a time line so there is little play time for us. For us the deuce is simply a fantastic, low budget way to get to Alaska and have the necessary machinery when we arrive.

I’m relatively new to the area Dale, so I’m surprised that everyone is not overly familiar with MOOSE over their in Puyallup. IT is one of the main reasons for my original post on this thread. I drive my deuce every day, that is the very reason I bought it. It is my only source of transportation. This being the case, in the last few months I have been approached several times a week (no joke) by people asking if I was affiliated with IT in any way. To be honest there is not enough room on this thread to cover all the bad things I’ve heard about this individual ( for lack of a better term).

I have had the displeasure of meeting IT and have nothing good to say. I will say IT’s stories are beyond ridiculous. I as well as others were told IT was a Marine Scout Sniper and Navy SEAL at the same time and that IT worked two years for BLACK WATER as a “SHOOTER”. Funny thing is none of the people that I know have ever heard of IT.

I think that the real give away that IT is a poser is the fact that IT thought that the tattoo on my arm was a SEAL tattoo. My tat is a very recognizable one from my younger years and has nothing to do with the Navy.

It would take pages, the way I type to cover all thing things I’ve been told about this person, mostly by SS members, but IT is doing some very dangerous and illegal things in the area for sure. I would also say to everyone, be careful, rumor has it there are a lot of guns involved. NW members are mostly aware of the situation, so just ask around.

RW

Ronin Warrior

IT!

Stalwart,

In answer to your query, I will not be at any events unless it is by accident. Let me explain before I am misunderstood as that tends to happen every time I post and feelings get hurt.

I whole heartedly support the MV hobby, but that is not why we purchased our equipment. I have recently retired from service and my wife and I want to move to Alaska and live with the bears. I don’t do well in civilian life. We also have a time line so there is little play time for us. For us the deuce is simply a fantastic, low budget way to get to Alaska and have the necessary machinery when we arrive.

I’m relatively new to the area Dale, so I’m surprised that everyone is not overly familiar with MOOSE over their in Puyallup. IT is one of the main reasons for my original post on this thread. I drive my deuce every day, that is the very reason I bought it. It is my only source of transportation. This being the case, in the last few months I have been approached several times a week (no joke) by people asking if I was affiliated with IT in any way. To be honest there is not enough room on this thread to cover all the bad things I’ve heard about this individual ( for lack of a better term).

I have had the displeasure of meeting IT and have nothing good to say. I will say IT’s stories are beyond ridiculous. I as well as others were told IT was a Marine Scout Sniper and Navy SEAL at the same time and that IT worked two years for BLACK WATER as a “SHOOTER”. Funny thing is none of the people that I know have ever heard of IT.

I think that the real give away that IT is a poser is the fact that IT thought that the tattoo on my arm was a SEAL tattoo. My tat is a very recognizable one from my younger years and has nothing to do with the Navy.

It would take pages, the way I type to cover all thing things I’ve been told about this person, mostly by SS members, but IT is doing some very dangerous and illegal things in the area for sure. I would also say to everyone, be careful, rumor has it there are a lot of guns involved. NW members are mostly aware of the situation, so just ask around.

RW

Josh

Can someone clarify what this "IT" is?

To quote one of my favorite movies,

"I feel I've been denied, some critical, need to know, information."

Ronin Warrior

OK,

Don't really want to get involved in this, but IT is a 6'4" 250# person with man hands calling itself by a girls name. According to IT, the originator of custom deuce wheels as well as the first person in America to BOB a deuce.

From that point the absolutely unbelievable service stories start to spew out of IT's mouth. I take offense to that as I am recently retired.

I've heard from several SS members about event crashing and active duty impersonation. Stay away, not good for the hobby.

RW

wsucougarx

No not a fan, in fact IT has never showed up to any of the SS functions so we're pretty safe. Also IT hasn't been into this forum for awhile. Thanks for the heads up RW. Definately don't need this kind of company within the ranks.

Josh

I like "its" truck, but I've only seen the truck in person once, and never seen the owner.

at first this was the rig I thought ya was talking about.

Attachments

ABN173

Stalwart,

RW
RW,

Sounds like you have been around the wrong MV crowd. As you can see below the circle I tend to run in are in the dark too. We have a good group full of veterans and active guys (and guys like Scott that should be) even a couple from 1SFG. Your welcome at any of our events RW.

-Dale

:???: No idea what the story is on IT. Someone wish to enlighten the PNW SS so we can avoid this yahoo?
Can someone clarify what this "IT" is?

To quote one of my favorite movies,

"I feel I've been denied, some critical, need to know, information."
i am also lost...

Ronin Warrior

Anyone,

I was told a couple of weeks ago by a very reliable source that this person crashed an event on a local base in the last 24-36 months and was wearing a current issue set of Army class A's and carrying AKs with her followers. The story I was told is IT was actually being saluted by AD who were not aware of the impersonation. when it became obvious IT was 86ed immediately.

Is this true? Why is this person notin jail?

RW

Ronin Warrior

Cougar,

In point of fact, IT has been at several SS gatherings. Hammer & Arron have both had experiences with IT. Sad part is IT has a following. I've had a run in with a couple of IT's disciples.

Dale,

Not into the hobby aspect pard, deuce is just a piece of machinery to accomplish our goals. You guys don't need the bad PR though and that apple is most certainly rotten. I'm not as much of a HA as some would say but I don't do gatherings well. Thanks for the invites anyway.

RW

ABN173

Wow no clue, first I have heard of that one. I have only been here since Jan 09 myself though.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks