• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

CW3Topher

I have put in my vacation request at work so I can make it this year. Gimp showed me the pics from last year, looks like a blast. Will be bringing the M818.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wait a minute. You're in Dayton, You're on SS AND you have an M818 and I didn't know about it?

I just came in from moving Unispeed's A3 and trying to figure out how to fix the CTIS and see the thread bumped back up by you.

:)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have any extra Dodge pickup truck doors? You just never know when I may need another one, again.

CW3Topher

Wait a minute. You're in Dayton, You're on SS AND you have an M818 and I didn't know about it?

I:)
SW, I am fairly new to the MV owner world. I got my truck last Oct from WP (purchased in July, long EUC wait). My wife says I missed my Army toys after I retired from the USAR.

Topher

Sevin7

I just came in from moving Unispeed's A3 and trying to figure out how to fix the CTIS and see the thread bumped back up by you.

:)

PM Sent. Just want to ensure that you are kept apprised of the membership from the Dayton area.

tm america

Count me in for an xl and a large.. I'm gonna be bringing some cool things i'm making at a killer deal....i Think i'm gonna try not to be temped by the deep mudd this year but i am only human?

hdexpert

Well, Haspin just got a little better!! I won a sealed bid on a multifuel 4 stall shower unit!! I previewed it and it's new. Looking forward to hearing some of Dogheads special shower music!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks