• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

hdexpert

I've been telling every SS member I've talked to lately about Haspin. Some had no clue what it was but were quite interested. Maybe 50-60 trucks this year!!!:shock::drool::shock:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think we need to set up a "Haspin Square gardens" and get Clinto and Westy to duke it out for the best rally?

First off we need to find a few dozen "ring girls"

212sparky

I can't wait! I'm in! The only off road action my truck has seen so far is giving my buddy a yard job when I missed his driveway.

Joe are you staying for the whole time? Let me know if you want to convoy together, I may meet up Gimpyrobb to convoy over. Did you sign up for cheap fuel. Let me know
Rob

B3.3T

Has anyone thought of promoting the Rally as Findley this year? Could get more new SS members, too.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will not take sides on the on the "duke it out " thing but I`ve been to both rallys and throughly enjoyed the both. With fuel prices going as cheep as they arerofl I don`t know what I will be able to attend. I`ll try to get to haspin.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neil,

Talk to your buddy Adam and fill up on his special "go go" juice at $2 / gallon that'll make the trip a whole bunch cheaper.

Haspin wouldn't be the same without ya.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro has that effect on people- he gets them very very muddy..........

AMGeneral

After speaking to Adam on the phone the other night,looks as if I may be making the journey northward after all.

Probably run out to Knoxville TN then north on I-75,479 miles each way.

Dunno what i'll drive yet,I may not have the 915A1 by then.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After speaking to Adam on the phone the other night,looks as if I may be making the journey northward after all.

Probably run out to Knoxville TN then north on I-75,479 miles each way.

Dunno what i'll drive yet,I may not have the 915A1 by then.

fan-freakin-tastic news. Glad you'll be able to make it. This is gonna be one heck of a rally :grd:

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Adam Ga. you got us in a swamp with grass up to my arss and water just as deep. Needed a boatroflHaspin was the mud . Rained 3 times hard and windy too but fun.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, maybe this year I'll leave the top on the m818, (if it goes) to keep the mud out. It is fun driving it without a top, and you don't have to worry about ripping it. (just scratching your face with branches!)

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you would keep the 818 out of the trees, you wouldn't have to worry about ripping the top! :mrgreen:ß

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks