• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

hwcurtice

I think I can bring coffee. My cousin works at starbucks and said she should get a me few lbs of ground coffee.

Also. If you people want, I got a Ipod with about 300 country/classic rock songs I can bring along.
Who is your cousin? Which Sbux? Store or corporate?

I ask because I work at corporate.

Jinx

Might be following Jinx down.
That's the plan so far. We will meet up with Stuart along 405. He knows how to get there a lot better than I do. So far it's a 3 vehicle convoy. If anyone else is heading there from the north, maybe they will want to convoy with us.

On a side note, I may take my trailer as well. Only problem is I hate backing up with it. Would there be enough room to swing a u-turn on the property?

Amer-team

Hold on to your hats following Stuart. I followed him on 405 from the airshow at Paine field, in my POV towing the jeep, and he has no problem doing 60. It is very impressive watching that Hemett fly down the highway.

hwcurtice

BTW, if there is time to help with the wiring on the trailer, what should I be bringing with me?

Also, does anyone have a spare rim and/or tire for the trailer?

srodocker

one thing i was thinking of. does anyone have access to free wood pallets? last time i was at brads he said he needs some as he has been making makeshift ones. nothing around my part as in free pallets but i'll keep looking

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks