• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**

caliber1

If I go Wednesday it'll be about 7 AM from my house, drop the grill and haul arse. Got loads of work to get done, most likely Tuesday evening at this point.

vinny-socom1

Jess I plan on heading down first thing Wednesday, but I'm still about 50,im away so I should get there about 9:00 or so. If you decide to drop it off Tuesday night give me a buzz. How far is your shop from the campground? I may have some down time so if its OK I can swing by. Adam I'll have E ric & Amy with me so your welcome to swing by. Vinny

Goose2448

I will be there Saturday morning early. When do you guys plan on getting up? My sleep schedule is gonna be all screwed up as I have a 0400 pour in Tampa on Friday. I know yall have drivers meetings at 9. Wanna be there before that. Bringing the Dually for a little off roading.

phil2968

I just got the last wheel bearings on and lubed. Crushed brake line replaced. Still have to fill axle with oil and bleed the brakes. I'm to tired tonight to continue. I have one more day of work and I will be there Friday morning with my youngest boy.
I'm guessing the campground's WIFI is down since we have not heard from them. If it is I will be using Tapatalk.

caliber1

:funny: Ben, thanks for the idea to keep all my tools and parts in a tool box in the bed, instead of the one below the drivers door. :beer:

Dropped the grill and picnic table off last night. Met Elvis and his darling wife. Vinny was uploading something on his computer, so wasn't on line. I think the WIFI was working???

Last edited:

phil2968

2 1/2 hours of work left then home to finish up the truck and get it loaded. See ya'll in the morning after a fuel stop and a run to Walmart for an electric blanket! Save me some power. Amy I have something for you.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With any luck I should be there about 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to it!

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will hopefully be there around noon Friday. Have a couple things to fix on the truck. Darn "job" has me way behind!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks