• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 LA Rally Dates

best dates for la rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am good moving up or down a week.

Tim,
Why don't you just add a poll to the thread?

I with Jeepsinker- Please start the sell/want/swap etc thread :)

bigboy44

some get here on thursday and more then on friday. big day is saturday and then sunday morning breaking up and the last leaving. warren are you wanting on the fence line in a row thing?
Yes Please. Where's Frodo been hiding, did he really freeze? Did we check i don't remember! When is the swap thread starting?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok with only a few speaking up looks like its the last weekend of april. hope most can come sorry for those that cant make it because of dates.

Jeepsinker

Oh, do we need to bring fire wood or not? And any idea when the buy/sell/swap thread may come about? Also, are firearms permitted? If so, is there a place to shoot safely? Perhaps a post with rules and procedures for your particular event is in order for those of us who have not attended before.

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have some firewood but if you want you can bring more. its always welcome. i am looking into a new set up that will make it better every year. any suggestions are welcome . your input makes it work better every year

frodobaggins

I'm here. I'm here!

Yes, I did freeze, but we had a little cold snap and a thunderstorm, so it was understandable. I'm good whenever. Just need to know so I can tell my boss he has to come back
to work. Rascal took off every Friday until sometime in May, but I can have him come back as long as I know the date. I assume from reading it has been settled as April 25-27 ?

I was hoping to have my truck back this year, but alas, it is not to be. Way too busy to get her fixed up. I'll take my usual spot on the back of the pond. If I bring something else to
sleep in, I'll just fit it in wherever.

Sorry I haven't been around much guys, I'll have to see if I can remedy that soon.

Frodo

MVLover

Well I don't own a MV yet, but I'd like to visit for a day or so and pick your brains a bit if you boys don't mind. Still new to the group so an exact location for the GPS would help a bunch. Again this will be my first rally so anything I need to bring? Such as, will I need a 4x4 or just show up in my pickup? Things of that sort.

Thanks!:grin:

goldneagle

Well I don't own a MV yet, but I'd like to visit for a day or so and pick your brains a bit if you boys don't mind. Still new to the group so an exact location for the GPS would help a bunch. Again this will be my first rally so anything I need to bring? Such as, will I need a 4x4 or just show up in my pickup? Things of that sort.

Thanks!:grin:
Welcome to SteelSoldiers. No MV required to come to any rally. We look forward to seeing you there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks