• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Va Rally at Graves Mountain Aug 29-Sept 1, 2014 (aka, Labor Day Weekend).

JSF01

Can you email me the full scan of my M37 with the hills in the backround? I really like the shot of the M37 sorta "riding off to the hills"
Just send me a PM with the email address you would like me to send it to and I'll be glad to. The email button on steel soldiers does not appear to allow attachments, and PM's seem to only allow pictures from websites to be included.

rickf

Appreciate the reply Rick. I sure remember the heat and humidity from the last trip I made up there. Sorry to hear your other half wasn't feeling well. I appreciate the compliments on the camping, but I have got soft & lazy in that department too. The pic tells the story. :grin:
Say it isn't so!!! That does not look like it will go far off road.:-D

Mike, we all know you are getting soft but that stint in the AC probably spoiled you forever for camping.

olbucksnort

Horse woke me up Tuesday morning ; had her head in my M105 snorting and breathing heavy (reminded me of an ol'girlfriend) :driver: , so I guess it was time to go home. Being the last one to leave the grounds everything looked good. Nobody left anything behind.
Hot . That was nothing ! God graced us with a great event.

Last edited:

Whiterabbit

Man, that looked like a nice gathering! Beautiful country and nice trucks, I now wish I could have went!
Looks like ya'll need more M151's too! :-D

rickf

Well, Better late than never. Had some house issues when we got home so pictures did not get downloaded right away. Didn't take to many pic's but here are a few.

Attachments

rfischba1

Horse woke me up Tuesday morning ; had her head in my M105 snorting and breathing heavy (reminded me of an ol'girlfriend) :driver: , so I guess it was time to go home. Being the last one to leave the grounds everything looked good. Nobody left anything behind.
Hot . That was nothing ! God graced us with a great event.
sure did

CGarbee

It is set... Same weekend and game plan as last year, just have to get the website updated...
Sept 3-7 2015 (Labor Day Weekend...).

Hope that you can make it again this year, we'll save your camping spot... ;)

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Already have the Vacation time, and the cabin lined up---- I'll be there!!!!!!!

olbucksnort

I'd like show up early, and set up early maybe help out somehow ?
I got a tell ya' ; "I sleep like a Rock" on at Graves Mt. ( I brought back a couple of Rocks as emergency wheel chocks we used on Randy's Jeep Rampage repair ) Always a great time at this event.
I'll be back.
:maddawg308:

CGarbee

Good news from Syria!
The local Health Department folks have issued the year round camping permit for the big fields, so we should have no problems with early arrivals and late departures this year (2015). :)

michigandon

Not sure if I'll be there this year or not. Looks as though that is a weekend that I'm normally scheduled to work, and it's also when Karen would normally be on call, so...:-?

CJ9/Granny

Past experience has taught me that things go better when I don't make plans or put things on the calendar. Having said that, I sure would like to come up and spend another weekend with y'all! We will just wait patiently this time and see what happens. :whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks