• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes to tshirts but i wont order any not paid for in advance. i still have 1 lg and 4 xl shirts left over from last year with no shows . if any one wants one shout back. here is a pic that might be this years tshirt

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
4x4 ill save you 2 shirts. ill start a post soon with address to send checks and a paypal address that way you can do all of yours together

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I only live a few miles from where I55 and I12 cross in southeast louisiana. east of baton rouge. home address is 41085 holland road ponchatoula la. if any one needs to call 985 386 0540 is home number and usually at home in the evenings.

lady_green

Hey guys! I got the t-shirt thread started up. I am sssooo sorry I am starting off late. If you guys can please tell me if you are bringing a MV or camper, it would be much appreciated so we can plan everything out. I will start getting the food stuffs together very soon. I am so excited to be back and planning! If you guys need anything, feel free to contact me. :) See you soon!
-Jess

m715mike

Hey guys! I got the t-shirt thread started up. I am sssooo sorry I am starting off late. If you guys can please tell me if you are bringing a MV or camper, it would be much appreciated so we can plan everything out. I will start getting the food stuffs together very soon. I am so excited to be back and planning! If you guys need anything, feel free to contact me. :) See you soon!
-Jess

Please put us (TAMU86 and me) down for two M35A2s.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
-Jess
I would like to say that IF I run into some fat ones, I'll bring some rattler meat. So far, nothing. I may have two issues though; I'm travelling a long distance before getting to you (so keeping it frozen) and I have to bring dumas with me and he may dig into it before I get it there. We'll see what I come up with.

Another Ahab

I would like to say that IF I run into some fat ones, I'll bring some rattler meat. So far, nothing. I may have two issues though; I'm travelling a long distance before getting to you (so keeping it frozen) and I have to bring dumas with me and he may dig into it before I get it there. We'll see what I come up with.
Hey CARNAC:

- This one's from South Georgia; they get this fat in TX!?

rattlesnake%2Bx.jpg

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
-Jess
Jess, the CAMO Crew will be bringing a 32' camper to sleep about 6 people including Tinwoodman from TX. We plan to be there around noon on Friday and leave early Sunday.:papabear:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
That's about a 2 year old round here. There's 100 different snakes out here. 99 of them are poisonous. The other one just eats your a$$ whole.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
-Jess

I will arrive Sat morningish and leave afternoonish in my m923. No need to put me anywhere but a parking spot :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks