• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 la rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a lot of woman and kids do come.. steel soldiers is a family oriented site. the woman have as much fun as the men.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how about the weekend of the 22 and 23. i would love for everyone to have the best possible time. i would also like to keep it in louisisana as that is were most of the guys that come live. if i dont find a local place soon ill start to make plans for it here again. i would be up to also attending the rally in mobile and might could bring the mkt if we can work something out on what to cook up

m715mike

Ha! According to my smart phone, April 22 is Earth Day. That sounds like the perfect day to start a rally and burn some fuel and oil in a big green truck!! [thumbzup]

zout

Zev. Not a pig roast it's a low country boil. I already pm'd Tim as I have always done in the past to not distract from each event out of shear courtsey.
Ours up here is not a big shindig but on a smaller scale but still folks are welcomed to sell their wares.
Tim and I have been keeping in touch with each other as brothers should.

HanksDeuce

Lamar Dixon Expo Center in Gonzales gave me the following info:

Nothing available until 2nd week in May
Parking lot cost = $200 per day
$1 million insurance required = $75/day
Includes access to bathrooms.
For those campers, RV spot = $30/day
Tent spots are $10/day including bathroom access

Doubt members would be willing to pay that. The state fairgrounds off Airline Hwy are $1200/day! Ouch.

Tim, can we please hold it at your place again? :)

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lamar Dixon Expo Center in Gonzales gave me the following info:

Nothing available until 2nd week in May
Parking lot cost = $200 per day
$1 million insurance required = $75/day
Includes access to bathrooms.
For those campers, RV spot = $30/day
Tent spots are $10/day including bathroom access

Doubt members would be willing to pay that. The state fairgrounds off Airline Hwy are $1200/day! Ouch.

Tim, can we please hold it at your place again? :)
Thanks for checking it out anyway, but yeah... OUCH!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a couple leads on some local places waiting on a message back with prices. all seam to be wanting a fee per person per day

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks