• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 la rally

HanksDeuce

Tim,

Here are a few pictures of the recreational park that I found in Ponchatoula that we talked about today on the phone. We can secure the parking lot in front of the gym for Saturday 04/23/16 for free. Included with the parking lot is access to the gym that has bathrooms. This would be an ideal spot to have a convoy from your house and stay at the park for a few hours and have a truck show. We would have access to it all day, so we could pick the time to convoy there and leave.

Let me know if you want me to call the lady and secure the park for that day. Again, no charge.

Attachments

badassissimo

A good enough bounce will send everything flying anyway. Whenever I buy a tool set in a closing case, I put a terry towel or a few and let the towels work like a foam insert to keep everything in place.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
most dont want to spend much money so earlier this week i ordered a new culvert to install on the south side of the front yard. a new trucks only drive way will let big trucks right into the side of the yard that we have the rally on. if anyone is interested in a day convoy to town or to the local park we can work that out. maybe just a after lunch thing or something like that. with my lower paying new job i would be able to take all week off. ill work till thursday . ill be home around 430 but will have most things set up already. lll take off friday so spend the day selling stuff and having a blast.. and cooking too

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe on behalf of all members who attend, I feel pretty comfortable that We will be glad to donate to the culvert fund and we appreciate your gracious hospitality.

What say you SS members?

m109a2

Tim you are a outstanding man,And your wife is good as gold .To open your home to a bunch of weird and I do mean weird Green iron addicts Is great. Had one of the best times of my life at your place.Those boys from Georgia really know there stuff, As well as many folk there.Al

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure he'll respond later but I checked a few days ago. There was flooding around him, but Tim says his place didn't flood.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure he'll respond later but I checked a few days ago. There was flooding around him, but Tim says his place didn't flood.
That is my understanding from him also. yard slightly flooded and to the East of him was a mess. News said Ponchatoula had 13-1/2 inches of Rain!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
26 inches of rain in 2 1/2 days.. means water for everyone.. ill start up a trend to show my mv fun last saturday with the wife and daughter helping out the flood victims. but out house is on high ground so just water in the yard that went away fast

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have the new drive way all installed and the one tree down. getting the yard cleaned again after the bad rain. shout back with everyones plans on what they are bringing and if they need power. i can reserve spots to those that like their area again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks