• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You’ll have to ask @texas30cal for the Blue Bell hook up and one of those pretty nurses for an I.V.
Im in a bad way !!!!! They ve got my hands restrained to both sides of my bed and my jewels itch something awful and i cant reach em ! On top of this medicine is making me keep fading in and out ! Tell TX30 to run and get as far as he can from SATANS CREAMERY !!!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ROOKIES !!!!! it all starts out shiets and giggles next thing you know your selling your body for another scoop of that creamy fix !!! Thats how they found me this morning before store security tazzed me ! His day is coming real soon is all i have to say about that !

texas30cal

ROOKIES !!!!! it all starts out shiets and giggles next thing you know your selling your body for another scoop of that creamy fix !!! Thats how they found me this morning before store security tazzed me ! His day is coming real soon is all i have to say about that !
You’ll have to ask @texas30cal for the Blue Bell hook up and one of those pretty nurses for an I.V.
I’ve been stuck on the salted caramel brownie myself 🤦‍♂️, I have a problem with eggnog, haven’t had the ice cream yet but I’ve already been through 3 quarts of nog!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve been stuck on the salted caramel brownie myself 🤦‍♂️, I have a problem with eggnog, haven’t had the ice cream yet but I’ve already been through 3 quarts of nog!
They just put drinking eggnog out this week at wallyworld but they had 4 different kinds so which one is best ? Ive always just put Bluebell vanilla bean in a mug and pour the eggnog over it to make a shake with chunks this time of year ! Tell daughter to get one of those HOTSHOT cattle prods and when your eyes go back in your head like a GREAT WHITES when their feeding to light you up real good when you get near the fridge !!!! SHOCK THERAPY !!!

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In a show of solidarity, I pulled out some good American Ice Cream, and poured some 25 year old scotch all over it. Then spooned it slowly, and carefully into my mouth. It, Was. Fine.
aw w wy uc kkk !!!!!!! Either drink the scotch or eat the ice cream !!! probably looked like ya been soaking your dentures in mashed potatoes and soy sauce and tasted just like it !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chucky. You have to expand your Horizons. Venture where no man has gone before! Push the envelope. Pave the way for other of less courage.
I grabbed the last box of eskimo pies out of a fat girls shopping cart today at krogers and you would really be surprised how fast they can run when motivated ! Like a female grizzly chasing me thru the store with the sweat a pouring and the maskara running down like indian war paint !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks