• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

Third From Texas

Where have you been ? In lock up ! Youve been quite for a while !
Looks like I may have a crushed disk, they think. Been bothering me for about 18 months now. Finally got to the point I went to the doctor. Waiting for them to schedule an MRI now. I'm not entertaining surgery, but hopefully they can do a steroid or epidural kinda thing.

Lifting over 20 lbs can trigger it and I drop like a dead fish. Lays me out for days at a time (I'm sure you can relate).

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I may have a crushed disk, they think. Been bothering me for about 18 months now. Finally got to the point I went to the doctor. Waiting for them to schedule an MRI now. I'm not entertaining surgery, but hopefully they can do a steroid or epidural kinda thing.

Lifting over 20 lbs can trigger it and I drop like a dead fish. Lays me out for days at a time (I'm sure you can relate).
Oh my back for the past 9 or 10 weeks has zapped me but this week ive been doin more and more that pisses it off but i think its finaly starting to get stronger day by day ! Hopefully they can get you sorted out ! Ive got family that get the steroid shots every 4 or 5 months that really help them with back pain .

Last edited:

coachgeo

explore Stem Cell treatment options. Unfortunately may have to go out of country to get them.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In honor of Chucky……

the Chucky Stand (patent pending)….. not to be confused with Chuckystan….. that is one scary country. 🤣

View attachment 895567
Yea i here that in CHUCKYSTAN instead of the women having to keep their face coverd they cant have anything coverd !!!!! And thats a good looking brace (needs a little 383 green on it lol) and if that upper pad isnt to big you can store it in the side panel storage slots on the passenger side ! I slid some sheet metal in them for floor that makes alot of storage

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Why thankyou but im running sets now one key but im running abloy for the long shank needs and another 10 lock ABUS set for normal length shanks
There is a member here that sells Master locks - keyed alike sets.
I have purchased several sets so everything I have uses one key...
Member @319

Link to his For Sale listing under Tools and Misc

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a member here that sells Master locks - keyed alike sets.
I have purchased several sets so everything I have uses one key...
Member @319

Link to his For Sale listing under Tools and Misc
Thanks its so much easier having everything 1 key and not walking around like a jailer and 100 keys hanging on your side !

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yall got a rally this weekend dont ya ? Must be nice ! If you go ahead and give everybody the long weekend off in october now so you wont have any last minute dramas you can come to the TN ralley this year and well do it up rite ! Dancin girls and gunfire !!!!
There is a rumor that this weekend is the time.
I sure would like to make it this year.

Been gathering up my green stuff to possibly buy some green stuff. :cool:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yall got a rally this weekend dont ya ? Must be nice ! If you go ahead and give everybody the long weekend off in october now so you wont have any last minute dramas you can come to the TN ralley this year and well do it up rite ! Dancin girls and gunfire !!!!
And you too @M35fan bring some trading material and something 4 wheel drive and you will have a blast yall pick your poison and ill bring it (liqour) that is !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a rumor that this weekend is the time.
I sure would like to make it this year.

Been gathering up my green stuff to possibly buy some green stuff. :cool:
Well maybe you can drag that stuff to WINROCK as well in oct and drive something thats 4wd or better to hit the trails im trying to find a jeep to build between now and then if possible !

Guyfang

Staff member
Thanks its so much easier having everything 1 key and not walking around like a jailer and 100 keys hanging on your side !
I fell in love with set locks. When we deployed to Germany, all new trucks I signed for, for a Battalion, I made sure that at least one, if not two sets were issued with each truck.

In 2006? I helped a Company pack up all the things you need to go to war with. We packed up all this crap, and last but not least, they installed a set of locks on each truck. Then made three three huge key rings up, so they had THREE chances to unlock all the trucks down range, Well, to make a long story short, one set was lost after loading the trucks on a RO-RO after the trucks were parked on board, by the loading crew. The other two rings were in two of hundreds of conex containers on board the ship. But the Conex containers got loaded first, and that means unloaded last. So when the ship wanted to unload the trucks, all the locks were cut off the steering wheels. Then, some supply weasel wanted to make up all the hand receipts, (for you non army people, a hand recipt is a list by serial number of truck and ALL the goodies that go with it.) Since the original Hand Receipts were locked up in the conex containers, ALL LOCKS were cut off ALL TRUCKS, to make sure all the tools and equipment was there.

The moral of the story is if you want to get rich, sell lock sets to the Army. This happens often.

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And you too @M35fan bring some trading material and something 4 wheel drive and you will have a blast yall pick your poison and ill bring it (liqour) that is !
Man I would love to go. And I do plan to, as soon as I'm able. Life got crazy for me the past couple years and I found myself as a single Dad with two kids and a full time job. "Free time" isn't something i have much of these days. But thankee for the invite. I will take a rain check?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man I would love to go. And I do plan to, as soon as I'm able. Life got crazy for me the past couple years and I found myself as a single Dad with two kids and a full time job. "Free time" isn't something i have much of these days. But thankee for the invite. I will take a rain check?
Heck bring the kids they will have a blast and well keep it pg rated lol but they might be smokin cigars when they get back to school !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks