• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Declassified rarities from USSR

littlebob

Wow! Thanks for posting all of this! Hope your daughter is doing well! I want to thank you for taking the time to translate all of this for us, and sharing all your knowledge of the history of these machines.

Guerre

Wow. Thank you for putting your time into this!
I've always loved looking into Soviet engineering.. Some incredible machines!
If you can dream it, the soviets built it.. or atleast tried it.

USSR

Hi guys.
I'm back ... Now we have winter and so I offer you a few videos about our ATV ...
In my opinion a very interesting video in which you can see the possibility of Russian vehicles ...

So, the first video "Roads of the North"
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sLq_riLMN8&feature=related[/media]

USSR

"Roads of the North 2. MTLB Drift..."
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBWFXQ05l8Q&feature=like-suggest&list=UL[/media]

USSR

"There can only fly ... or drive on DT 30 "VITAZ "
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfOVq4PbssY&feature=related[/media]

USSR

If you're whant with your friends make a trip across Siberia on the jeep ... need take with "Ural" or "Kamaz "))))
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhQPGeQDz4g&feature=related[/media]

raeme

Thank you so very much Sir, I am in AUSTRALIA and ex Army,your people amaze me they can build what they think of no problem. What is budget in our military for????????. And you enjoy your new baby girl.:D
raeme.:beer:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where does one find a "Ural" or a "Kamaz" ??? When there is no turning back, the goin forward becomes much more attractive! "Got the enemy to my front and the ocean at my rear! Ain't got no Feeeaarrrr, in the early morning rain!" (to steal a cadence line I remember) Honestly, where are Kraz, Ural, or Zil available here in the US? PM if you have suggestions!
God bless,
Tony:D
PS Hug and cherish the "little one"

USSR

Where does one find a "Ural" or a "Kamaz" ??? When there is no turning back, the goin forward becomes much more attractive! "Got the enemy to my front and the ocean at my rear! Ain't got no Feeeaarrrr, in the early morning rain!" (to steal a cadence line I remember) Honestly, where are Kraz, Ural, or Zil available here in the US? PM if you have suggestions!
God bless,
Tony:D
PS Hug and cherish the "little one"
I do not know where in the U.S. you can buy these cars ... Maybe there are collectors. In our country a lot of them. Or in Warsaw Pact countries (former Eastern Bloc)

USSR

The American company Oliver VTOL (Atlanta, USA) announced the creation of a commercial version of the conceptual innovation airplane with the six motor Hexplane, which should be the fastest of the existing aircraft c vertical takeoff and landing...
According to many experts, the U.S. market have long waits for such a model. Creator Hexplane, Richard Oliver filed an application for registration of a patent July 14, 2011, which is expected to be received in a year and a half. In October last year the U.S. Patent Office has also taken on the application of the inventor of military-transport model Hexplane Heavy Lift (HHL), which is already interested in the American military. Carrying capacity of this development will be comparable with the possibilities of transport C-130 (up to 35 tons)...

What it reminds me????)))

Attachments

USSR

Attachments

Stan Leschert

Do you have the time to start a new thread about Russian Fire Aparatus?

I'm nosey, and would love to see both Military Fire Trucks, and the current Civilian units.

You seem to be the most able poster from that part of eternal winter ...
So if this amuses you, there are more than a few of us who would like to see it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks