• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
image.jpg

Front and back.

If anyone is familiar with Challenge Coins, I finally have the proofs back and will have 50 of these coins available for $16 each. These will most likely go fast.

T shirts are still in development.

Last edited:

wilfreeman

That will work too. Still want one! Looking forward to the rally, but I don't what days/if I will be attending - depends on whether I am still at my current job or not. Lots of work to do on the Jeep and trailer before then too.

AMGeneral

Update on earlier thread post,

I highly doubt I will bring an MV,especially since I have already sold the Gama Goat,and hopefully will have the M54A1 sold by then.

I'll probably drive the dually and deliver parts to Cabell Saturday morning.

tacticalmike

I may have missed it, but is the off-road trail ride still going to happen?
there is a fee per vehicle so we went back to the original idea of a convoy through and around the gravel roads at uwharrie . i thought about checking back with the guy again to see if we could just go ride for free for a couple hours but i doubt he will let us. we dont need the place for a full day.

motorstormer

This will be my first event like this other than car shows. So I had a couple quick questions, if I drive my m1028 I'll be free but my wife will be 10$? And can you drive to the primitive camping or is it pack in? And is Fri and sat the best two days to come?

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can drive to the camp site and sleep in the back of your truck, or setup a tent, or whatever. This isn't a hike in 20 miles and live off of squirrels you kill or anything.

tacticalmike

This will be my first event like this other than car shows. So I had a couple quick questions, if I drive my m1028 I'll be free but my wife will be 10$? And can you drive to the primitive camping or is it pack in? And is Fri and sat the best two days to come?
yes if you drive in a military vehicle you get in free and your wife or passengers will be $10.00 each. the camping is right there where we will all be at. no hiking necessary. Friday and Saturday will be the best 2 days for the most part. the best days for some people will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday and go home sunday or Monday. I think most people will leave out on sunday. cya there.

motorstormer

Thank you for the information looking forward to it. And how are the trails for a beginner I've only taken my truck on some old fire roads so far but I did buy the truck to get into off roading.

Last edited:

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for the information looking forward to it. And how are the trails for a beginner I've only taken my truck on some old fire roads so far but I did buy the truck to get into off roading.
I think we discussed it earlier in the thread, but nothing major. We put a lot of time and effort into these trucks, don't exactly want to hem them up on some rocks.