• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diy rock sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shankem-Deep

Love your 1009 sliders - have you ever thought about making them for the Tahoe (00-06 style aka CUCV2 equivalent of the M1009)? There are some on expedition portal that would be interested...
As a matter of fact I've been thinking about building a set for my 2003 Tahoe. I need to check out the expedition portal! Thanks!!!

ssdvc

Hey Darren, check out the post about that front bumper being fabbed up. It looks real nice and would be popular for a lot of folks here.

Also, thanks for the grab bars. REAL NICE !!!!:D

I didn't have any problems installing them other than that, i must have the worse set of drill bits that you could imagine to have. But with some effort and time i got them on. So any ideas for the bumpers? I would like a beefier bumper but still be able to use the stock grill guard.

Last edited:
CHRISKnight,

I hear you that wimply bumper our trucks came on will fold up like a pretzel. I was taking mine off to have one fabbed and I jacked it all up just removing it, very thin steel.

CPAPPY

Sharecropper that is one nice truck , I like the step should make getting in much easier . I need something like that I keep hitting my ankle getting in mine .

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 1028 is still on blocks in the shop. I have let that project go this summer, I bought an M35A3 and another deuce since I started that project. I will get back to it and post the pictures when I am done. You really have something going here. What are you doing for advertising...?

ssdvc

I would love to snap up a set for my M1009, but I won't have the funds for a while. Just found out my front end needs rebuilding ! Bummer !

By the way, those Oh Sh*t handles are great, thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks