• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

TXManka

M1123 won 8/11/21
received approve EUC 1/5/22
will pick up 1/10/22
hopefully at residence 1/11/22 by mid-day
FYI…I received an email from GovPlanet in December saying pickups would be unavailable until January 12 due to holiday and inventory. You may want to confirm your pickup will be available on the 10th. You might mpneed to push it back 2 days.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Then retired war horses was wrong. He said nobody gets EUCs that fast. So it goes back to this process has no rhyme or reason who gets an EUC approved.

83 business days today.

Last edited:

williamh

102 days!?!? Still haven’t heard jack $hitt 😡. I can’t even express how Un impressed I am with gp , Ritchie , or the tards that encompasses the f g that oversee handing out the abality for me to pick up MY property. I was the highest bidder. I sent you my hard earned money and I don’t have jack s#!t sitting in my yard that resembles my hard work. I had an chance to buy an 998 for just a little over what I spent that was titled in AZ. At this point I should have called gp to give me my money back 1642734635595.png

daveblackwell

102 days!?!? Still haven’t heard jack $hitt 😡. I can’t even express how Un impressed I am with gp , Ritchie , or the tards that encompasses the f g that oversee handing out the abality for me to pick up MY property. I was the highest bidder. I sent you my hard earned money and I don’t have jack s#!t sitting in my yard that resembles my hard work. I had an chance to buy an 998 for just a little over what I spent that was titled in AZ. At this point I should have called gp to give me my money back View attachment 856559
4 Months for me, I thought the same thing. At this point I would spend $20k to get one that is on the road!! I don't think GP would ever give money back!

Beardedpastor

Just got off the phone with GP. Very cordial young man, but informed me that TSC is currently 15-20 business days behind. I am at 66 business days now. I guess I can expect a late February baby. First time Humvee Buyer, so I am impatient.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks