• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot - April 2009

Sumoman

I had planned on meeting for lunch / going to Hooters.. we should be there fairly early. My EUC has not gone through yet so just my regular POV:(

Sumoman

If my EUC every clears I will bring mine in Oct.. as it stands I will be there in a Land Rover. Of course I could paint it OD green and pretend its a British MV:roll:

Jakob

Better yet, I'll give you $10 and you can pick me up? lol

Work allowing, I'll be at the shoot most of Friday and most of Saturday. I might be trading an AK for a CETME. Then I'll need to buy some magazines and .308 ammo.

Sumoman

PM call phone numbers so we can meet up.. or lets pick a specific time and place (might just want to meet a Hooters for lunch at say 1300)

Bigred77

You're a week early! I would have met you there if you called. I was off work all day yesterday. I have a few rounds I want to put through my CZ pistol.

lol that would explain it. Cool, maybe my parts will have came in by then and I can drive the Deuce

Jakob

lol that would explain it. Cool, maybe my parts will have came in by then and I can drive the Deuce
I won't have my parts in time. I found a flywheel and pressure plate locally for $150, good take out parts. However, I won't be able to pick them up until Thursday. If, that's a big if, I can get it together Thursday night/Friday morning... then I'll take it to the shoot.

Bigred77

I won't have my parts in time. I found a flywheel and pressure plate locally for $150, good take out parts. However, I won't be able to pick them up until Thursday. If, that's a big if, I can get it together Thursday night/Friday morning... then I'll take it to the shoot.
Cool, where did you end up finding them at? What about a disk?