• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 injection pump install

flatheadvff

I wouldn't modify the plastic box, as the original military style batteries are available at your popular professional parts stores (ie; o'reilly's, napa, carquest, not your Walmart of parts stores, ie; auto zone, pep boys, etc.). The original style batteries are not much more expensive (10-15 dollar a piece), but have more power and more reserve, even if the spec sheets don't say so. Group 31 batteries are good batteries, but the originals have lasted a year or two, sometimes up to four, longer then the group 31. This has been my experience at my vfd.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
That fitting under the air compressor supplys oil to you IP. DO NOT ron the truck if you don't have an oil line to your IP.

Caseymikl

Wasn't getting fuel because the fuel shut off was stuck under the cap. Took cap off and sprayed some carb cleaner and loosened anything up that might have been causing it to stick. Works fine now

GrizzlyEater

Way to go Casey! Glad to hear she's up and running! These trucks are so fun to have. I can't express how useful this site truly is, from the TM's to first hand advice. Thanks for all your photos, good luck and have fun with her.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks