• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 with roll cage and tall hardtop

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jesse, It looks to be the same except for the Herman Munster look and the pushbutton 3500 Allison transmission. Goodyear 14.00s and full air seats.

I have one sitting at my place.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suspect not top dollar. They were supposedly the last 939 series made or some such.

jesusgatos

I suspect not top dollar. They were supposedly the last 939 series made or some such.
not? The few that I've seen come through GL seem to be selling for as much as $15,000, and today there were a few that sold for $8,000-12,500, but that got a bit too expensive for me and they were also too far away. Ended up buying what looks like a pretty nice M923A2 today, but would still really like to pick up one of these hightop trucks.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never looked at who made them. If I remember I could put that on the list of things to look at. ;-)

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Global Seating air ride seats in green similar to the ones that have been sold on here in the classifieds before. I have a tan one and like the ride much better than the stock springer.

It is likely a 9110 or this:

hxxp://www.globalseating.com/9110.php
hxxp://www.globalseating.com/g2a-m-s.php

Last edited by a moderator:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto. Google Ralphed on it hard when I tried viewing. I use Chrome.

What is the current listing status for adultbiz.in/new?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-08-26, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-08-26.Malicious software includes 1 trojan(s).
This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS16265 (LEASEWEB), AS15169 (GOOGLE).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, adultbiz.in/new appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including ferlinyoswara.com/.
Has this site hosted malware?
Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 65 domain(s), including segurancahumana.com/, swinefluinfluenza.net/, hammaddeleransiklopedisi.com/.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One more reason/example why we ask members to post pictures, not links.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks