• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Me Vs Windsor Township - Victory

steelandcanvas

neilhendrix said:
Frank I`m pulling for you. Only a couple things. Get your dicks in a row, do your thing the right way. Don`t lower yourself to HER/THEIR leval.
I`d be there if I could my friend.

Sincerely

Neil
Bummer typo Neil, whew, glad you caught it! rofl

Seriously though, Cheers to you Frank! You are an inspiration to the little guy!

John

wiggall

Congratulations Frank! Now for your after VICTORY PLAN! #1 BE SUPER POLITE TO YOUR BITCHY NEIGHBOR! It will drive her up a wall. #2 ASK IF SHE EVER NEEDS SOME COMPOST HAULED, OR ANYTHING ELSE HAULED OFFER HER THE USE OF YOU TRUCK WITH YOU DRIVING IT! People like her do not understand NICENESS IT DRIVES THEM NUTS! FTG2 Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1969-1973

tamangel

Just a heads up..Keep an eye on the council/HOA as they may now try to narrow the definitions of terms they lost on to make them apply in the future.... They may go for weight restrictions, any vehicle has to move every 72 hours (my problem as I don't have a driveway/alley or garage), etc.. Just because one case was successful, doesn't necessarily mean its set in stone...Although, sometimes, as long as no one complains, it may just fade away..

Mike

SW2Junior

That is why we all have to be careful when voting in ordinances in our local communities. It it not what they do know as much as what they can be used for later. As a selectman in my town I know this would be thrown out. Good Luck

nattieleather

That is what I was trying to say earlier. You won and that's great, but you made a circus out of the issue with the media attention etc. If you had been quiet and gone to the meeting with your lawer and won it would probably fade away...but you made it a big fight. It will not go away..you stepped on toes and made people look foolish. There will be repercussions. It may be a change in the ordanence. It may be the building insector watching for you to leave the trash can out 30 seconds longer than it is supose to be, but it will come.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I have first hand personal experiance. You may have one the battle, but they city always wins the war. Why? They have more of them, more of your money to play with, and time is always on their side. There is a reason they say "you can't fight city hall."

I wish you luck!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good deal!

Don't dance on any graves, though. Then again, never kneel.

Remain professional and it will set the stage for better understanding.

Congratulations!

colyork

One thing you could do is try to get on the council yourself,it would be harder for them to change the rules with you sitting right there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks