• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first m35 purchase

Wel guys my bed has been found I traded my m105a2 trailer for an m105a3 bed now I ll need to find a hard top for it. My frame is finally trimmed and my ebrake on just need spings THANK YOU Mr Mcgill.I have my airpack and master cylinder rebuilt just need to install them.

Well guys I pulled the fuel tank to clean it and put my new style Parker pump and new sending unit in. I bought a gallon of metal etch from Home Depot that works wonders on rust. I have some tar/crud 1/4 or mor thick on the bottom of the tank I have to clean out and wanted to ask about relocating fuel pump to the back of the tank and not the center. Thanks

whiskey357

Banned
OK, new guy to this club, and still getting bite by the big green mach bug is ok.....some of us can read piglatain.....was in the USN for 21.5 years....lots of reading on long watches.....Guys here still reading at the 8th grade level....Funny thing about that as the DOD TMS are also written at a 8th grade level ...hehehehehhe No really, just take some time AND TELLS US YOUR PROBLEMS....WE WORK CHEAP AND SOMETIMES ARE FREE....limited time offer..........if you are looking for something special...just ask the best way you can.......I was not in the ARMY and can still read and write in USA stuff heheheheheh have to have a sense of humor in this group.........anyway ...get one, drive, love it, and then start all over again....GREAT STUFF.......Any old green truck is welcome.......MV truck that is.......your public library has a complete set of the TMs for any type of MV handle and for a small fee they will print it out for ya too.......How I got mine.........Had all of the field changes and mods to my M35A2....I call her (WHAT AGAIN) likes to go thru my money heheheh.....talk at you later gator....Welcome to the club...GO NAVY.....

Ok guys I reinstalled the master cylinder and airpack today,I also got the fuel tank ready to be installed and the drivers side hub reflip started will finish it tomorrow and start on drilling holes also need more primer.

Well guys Im getting the funds together and packn up bouncn betty and driving her to Florida I just got to find an insurance company here in pa wasnt sure being bobbed if Id hit any snags need regular insurance for daily driving I did some searching here but wasnt sure on it?

Ok guys lots of updates got my insurance figured out put my spin on oil filter kit in still have the ldt in thought of selling the LDS but I think Im gonna keep it. I had a very noticeable oil pressure increase and in turn my oil centrifuge spins alot faster now I need to get the LDS to gimpyrobbs place.

I also noticed my tranny is kind of stiff when shifting gears and I think I hear a slight whining noise without the front end noise I can hear different things. It has a new clutch so I hope Im not having an issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks