• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilfreeman

Get Debs jeep fuel pressure adjusted today - run around the subdivision a little more with it - load it on the trailer (see if she will let me mount you know what to bring to the rally on it).
Alright - another 'a1 - are you and Deb taking her on the trails! Any other 'a1s coming to the rally?

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Checked the weather and there is a chance of rain. so pack your rain gear. Lets pray for sun, but plan for anything!

100acre

I am the EGGMAN coo coo ca choo

From this day forward I shall save all of my free range chickens eggs to donate to the kitchen for feasting. Many dozens am I hoping to bring.:)

zout

Not a lot of extra funds hanging on the $$$$ tree right now - so Deb will pretty much just be tooling around the grounds and maybe up to the showers just to keep getting the hang of it.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't wait to see that!

AMGeneral

Well,It's official,I'm out,after shelling out $3600 for new injectors and $1200 for several other repairs to the Dodge,I'm out of all my "extra" cash,so I will be absent from this years GA rally.

michigandon

Well,It's official,I'm out,after shelling out $3600 for new injectors and $1200 for several other repairs to the Dodge,I'm out of all my "extra" cash,so I will be absent from this years GA rally.
Bummer!

Got an MT passengers seat headed down that way from the Triangle Area if ya want it.

Just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks