• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well,It's official,I'm out,after shelling out $3600 for new injectors and $1200 for several other repairs to the Dodge,I'm out of all my "extra" cash,so I will be absent from this years GA rally.
Sounds like we need to have another drive by kidnapping...........
Don't worry about the food- I will starve Ferro, and you can eat his share...............

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I just called the Knoxville impound yard, it looks like they unloaded the wrecker bed from the trailer, and put it on a rollback, promptly shearing off the hydro pump and the rotary hydraulics on the crane. aua

SO- I'm going tomorrow to get the trailer, and take it to Brandon's.

I'm then going to go this weekend to get the bed, I'll have to hire a local crane to put it on the m270.

The rally might be out for me this year too due to $$$ and me having to take all this extra leave from work.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam, at least come down in a car or jeep or something. I can supplement you fuel bill a bit.

zout

I as well have sent Ferro907790776435whatshisname a threating letter if he does not show up - at least bring the pig as its getting big enough to eat and I bet it taste like buttered popcorn.

He should be whipped with a furry pigs hyde for pulling off a last minute stunt like this before the rally threatening his existance to attend. We can whip him with a furry pig hyde after we chow down on tinkerbell

OH WM - is there a copywrite on these pics ????

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Was hoping Ferro was going to bring some cheap fuel to go along with wrecker bed rersetting, color did not matter, all well, no wrecker bed, no extra fuel

Alos reminding everybody that I CLAIMED the gray roof looking thing as my FOB HEADQUARTERS back in post #649 on 9/15

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Was hoping Ferro was going to bring some cheap fuel to go along with wrecker bed rersetting, color did not matter, all well, no wrecker bed, no extra fuel

Alos reminding everybody that I CLAIMED the gray roof looking thing as my FOB HEADQUARTERS back in post #649 on 9/15
Just so ya know Ron...BabyBear said he was gonna claim that structure as his personal "crapatorium"....just sayin...:eek:

Also...Zout and I plan to use it as a target to register our "Flaming tennis ball mortars" and plan to fire for effect several times a day/night!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks