• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Four each 1400 x 20 new tires, $1200, OBO. Pictures available tomorrow. I'll have to roll one of them out of my CONEX to get the snap. Tires made by DENMAN, never mounted, pics now attached. Those are 900 x 20's in the background.

Attachments

Last edited:

MDSA

Leave it to Clinton to ask us to air our secrets. Oil change. Watching the left front tire slowly go up the ramp not knowing that the left ramp must have slid forward a bit. About the time the left tire hit the top, the right tire fell off the ramp.. Bent the ramp enough that I never felt comfortable using it. No damage to the car.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I learned a long time ago, to use those ramps, you need to tie a short piece of rope to the bottom, so they don't slide away from you!

Al Harvey

I've got a view parts for civi trucks that I'll only bring if someone is interested. These are all new in the original box. I've been helping a friend liquidate what little he had left from his business. I have 4 Vent visor sets and 6 Bug deflectors for the front of a truck. This list is all that are left and all of them are Auto Ventshade Company. Please PM for pictures or the part number to ensure fit. Thank you.

Vent Visors
1 set 04-08 F150 Super Crew & 06-08 Lincoln Mark LT Super Crew 4 piece set $35
1 set 04-08 F150 Super Crew & 06-08 Lincoln Mark LT Super Crew 4 piece set $25 (water damage to package)
1 set 95-04 Toyota Tacoma 2 piece set $25
1 set 02-10 Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500 2 piece set $25

Bug Deflectors $40 each
2007-13 GMC Sierra
2004-12 Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon
2001-05 Ford Explorer Sport and Sport Trac
2007-13 Body Style Chevrolet Silverado
2007-10 Chevrolet Silverado HD
2001-03 Ford Ranger Edge & XLT

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Found a set of first generation armored cab seats for the 939 series truck, not dragging them down to Ga unless someone wants them and sorry no back or bottom cushions. Shocks hold air and 4 point harness works. 007.jpg006.jpgarmo 002.jpg PM or email me if you want them.

Last edited:

mikeblac

I am looking for the following for my deuce.

fuel sending unit
drivers side bottom seat cushion (bought one last year at SSGR, but it was the wrong one)
bridge plate numbers
muffler (already deaf in one ear - gotta save the good one)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have some fuel can caps, see me at the rally if you want them, first to ask, first to get --0$, cans went to scrap

wilfreeman

OK guys, I bit the bullet and bought a deuce! Now, seeing as shipping is so high, I figured the GA rallyis the place to pick up the parts I need. Heres my list - and I might add to it before the rally gets here:

- Park brake lever (handle)
- Low air pressure buzzer
- Air filter gauge (under steering column)
- Fuel sending unit (i haven't checked it yet, so I might not need this)
- Right side mirror bracket and mirror + round mirror on left
- Bridge plate #s
- Possibly a tailgate
- Personnel strap for bed

PM me with what you have + prices

Thanks - Matt

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
OK guys, I bit the bullet and bought a deuce! Now, seeing as shipping is so high, I figured the GA rallyis the place to pick up the parts I need. Heres my list - and I might add to it before the rally gets here:
Dude, that's awesome! Emmado22 years and years ago said "I bought a deuce-I guess if you're gonna' hang out on SS, you gotta' have one"

- Park brake lever (handle) New style or old style?
- Low air pressure buzzer I think I have one
- Air filter gauge (under steering column) I think I have one
- Fuel sending unit (i haven't checked it yet, so I might not need this) Erik's has these cheapest, I think. Make sure it's grounded well!
- Right side mirror bracket and mirror + round mirror on left Don't have any of these to spare
- Bridge plate #s I might have these. Whole thing or just certain #'s?
- Possibly a tailgate Can't help you
- Personnel strap for bed eBay typically has these

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Chances are if you need it some one will bring it. I know I have a bridge plate or two if I can dig them out of the disorganized pile of jetsom that resulted from my recent relocation. Freighttrain (defrocked former SS) is parting out some deuces and I may bring some of his stuff to pimp off.

ca1517

Started digging through some stuff,
Have a brand new command post tent with floor, liners, lights, everything BUT a frame. $250
Eureka Improved Combat Shelters, complete, excellent condition. $90
4 piece modular sleep systems, woodland, excellent. $55
More to come as I dig it out.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Have a brand new command post tent with floor, liners, lights, everything BUT a frame. $250
I'll take command tent

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thats funny, I'm 99% sure I have a command center tent frame here somewhere!

wilfreeman

Chances are if you need it some one will bring it. I know I have a bridge plate or two if I can dig them out of the disorganized pile of jetsom that resulted from my recent relocation. Freighttrain (defrocked former SS) is parting out some deuces and I may bring some of his stuff to pimp off.
If you have 'em, I'll take 'em! Anybody have a mirror and mirror hoop or tailgate? Looks like I don't need a park brake handle - thanks for the info Clinto!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks