• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

Amer-team

Aaron, stopped by your place Saturday after the Winlock parade. Sorry I missed you. Was driving the M54. Am still going to try to make your event, but may have to do the McChord Airshow, the situation is still in doubt. Also need to get the fuel filters changed on the 54. Have new ones, but work has been busy.

If you are up for it, bring something by Borst Park Sunday morning and come over for a burger when we get done. Centralia parade to follow at 1600.
Peter L.

srodocker

mike i went to gl the other day and all your signs were down and the back was open did you have anything in it?

jk....hahah its a good looking truck :jumpin::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::drool:

wsucougarx

LOL, Scott I admit you had me for about 10 seconds. There isn't much in the back except a boarding ladder and tire chock. Our convoy will mark the 2 month mark since the close the auction. Did you see anything at GL Scott?

Last edited:

Hammer

Speaking of trailers.
I got my flatbed out of my yard! I am still not sure how I got that thing IN my yard, but I was starting to think I would have to cut some fences to get it out!
Ended up being easier then I thought.
I got a couple air leaks fixed on it, and replaced an air pot.
All that is left on it is to adjust the brakes and it's ready to pull in the convoy.

Varyag

Awesome Scott! So you picked up mine?

On a side note, looks like I am picking up your fuel on Tuesday barring Murphy and his pals showing up.

Hammer, all you 5 ton guys are going to make me feel like i am driving a sammi to this thing.

Hammer

Don't worry, there will be plenty of smaller vehicles as well this year!
I just hope there are a couple more of the bigger trucks there this year. I was the only 5 ton that made the convoy last year. The wrecker only showed up for the beginning meet (and I even missed that part!)

Alex400

Speaking of trailers.
I got my flatbed out of my yard! I am still not sure how I got that thing IN my yard, but I was starting to think I would have to cut some fences to get it out!
Ended up being easier then I thought.
I got a couple air leaks fixed on it, and replaced an air pot.
All that is left on it is to adjust the brakes and it's ready to pull in the convoy.
can't wait to see you dragging that trailer during the convoy. These things sound so awesome when they got a little bit of load on them!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks