• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

AN/ARC186

haha your funny. if anything i would want to be able to keep it on the eastside so it would easier to get to! I would want to drive more that 4 times a year. lol if you got it, drive it. I would drive the thing so much in e-burg. it would be awesome.
Yeah but it would have plenty of company here!!!

lonegunman

Hello all, I'll have my A3 by then but I'm meeting up with some friends in the mid-west for our annual July get together. I would like to make something and say Hello.

If all goes well, I'll pick my truck up next week and have it shipped the week after that. Is it a pain to get one titled and registered in Wa?

Hi lonegunman from Montana! We are going to the PNW Rally in July and leaving from a friends place North of Republic in a little town ,'called Curlew on the Kettle River. Its about 13 miles from the Canadian border. Quite a ways north of Spokane. Looking forward to meeting you also. Got any pictures of the A3? Later have a good one! elk

AaronW

I'll have my A3 by then but I'm meeting up with some friends in the mid-west for our annual July get together.
Sorry to hear you won't make it this year. As far as I can see into the future, this will be an annual event. I look forward to seeing your new truck and meeting you sometime in the future.

You should not have any trouble with reg. in WA. With the newer age of the truck, you will not be able to get collector plates. I have had good luck at smaller independent lic. agents.

ABN173

Is it a pain to get one titled and registered in Wa?
Ask for a 45 day"Trip ticket", it does the same thing as a dealer tag so you can drive legal until your SF97 comes in. If needed you can also get one more 45day trip ticket when that one expires. I had to do that with my CUCV. Oh and they don't like to do the 2nd one, but if you explain your waiting on the SF97 they will do it. It should cost about twenty bones each time.

Kaiserjeeps

I figured I better get over here and catch up on this thread. 12 pages and two crossed eyes later.... I missed last year because of a family reunion on Mt Hood. I made it from Hood to my house and ran out of steam. My family wore me out.
I plan on being there this year. I will convince fisherman to go also. That won't be hard.:mrgreen:

I need to ,
install an oil filter conversion kit
repaint the passenger floor
find a spring ride seat
build spring ride cushions
install a new custom pyro from the most helpful folks at ISSPRO
fix a blown head gasket
install a low air light
Make a stronger top mount for the rear crane (maybe)
resolder a radiator shroud
reseal the front knuckles
brake check
everything check
it goes on.
All in my spare time.8)

See you there.

Kaiserjeeps

The pyro total was 216.24 The only thing was 25 bucks shipping and they are local. No big deal. They crimped a black bezel on instead of the satin chrome. I am going to paint it green to match the rest of my newly redone interior. Don at ISSPRO welcomes ALL calls and can even set you up with a 24 volt fuel sending unit. I have a thread going on the zone where I hang out. Since this is a rally thread I should just post the link. There is a great write up on gauges there.

M715 Zone

Hope it works.
Cheers.

Edit: I am in Scappoose 20 minutes down river from downtown PDX. Look for the jeep pile. :D

Kaiserjeeps

Ha, you are not far away at all. Closer than down town. There was a duece parked at the start of town at a place called allied armament. That guys sells custom 50 cal rifles I believe. He seemed more interested in the profit of the duece than the hobby. Who knows. Interesting dude. I keep meaning to look at the website.

Send a PM if you want to stop by some time. I work out of my place so I am here most of the time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks