• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

Hammer

Well, I happen to have TWO GP medium tents and a GP small!
I haven't actually rolled out all that canvas yet to see if I even have enough to make one good GP medium yet, but if people are that interested in sleeping in a larger tent, I can try and get at least one Medium sorted out by then.

Hammer

I am not sure I HAVE all the correct parts of it. And I don't think I have all the poles for setting one up.
I think I have the ropes for it, but I also need some stakes as well.

Btw, it has been about 15 years since I set one up, so I think I would need the TM for doing it right.... ;)

srodocker

ahh im sure you could do it!!! but i think it would be a nice touch to have one. there was a gp medium on CL for 250...that a good deal? to bad i have tons of expenses right now lol...most requiring the deuce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks