• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

scoutmanadam

i think a guy down here in kennewick got some of those 105A2's there are three on a car lot down here and he has them for sale for 1000 a piece, and get this, he is charging an extra 200 for the bows and cover. i talked to him and he said he would probably break even at that price, yeah right

Replica Airsofts for the PNW-2011 -Rally

An alternative could be airsofts wsucougarx!! Some are reallly accurate! Probably a little safer also. Just a thought. Looking forward to the PNW -2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout. Whatever you guys decide is good with me.
The picture is a full size replica of an airsofr "Thompson" submachinegun It's semi or full auto and will put 20 gram pellets into an area the size of a quarter at around a hundred feet. It's fairly accurate and weighs around 8 pounds. Airsofts would be a lot of fun at the rally. What do you guys think? I'm open to suggestions as to contests,etc elkhunter

Last edited:

srodocker

hahaha

my gfs mom saw a deuce on its side on i5 today heading to work around 710am and my gf called me and asked if you were coming up today...hahahaha

anyone have a story on the tipped over rig?

scoutmanadam

another thing, it looks like it is probably just me going and not my wife, if that is the case, i would be more then willing to give the driver seat of my truck to any current or former military members who would otherwise be in a civy rig for the convoy.

Amer-team

You mean the one in Oly this AM? It looked like an LMTV. It was upright and messed up when I went by about 0815. It was in the South bound lane, just before the capitol exit and I was headed north so did not get a very good look. It looked like they had one of the HEMET recovery vehicles to take it away.