• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

ellisk1989

1st Sgt. Gifford called this evening and asked if he could borrow the M38A1 and tag along for the parade on Saturday. I said of course, so will probably have the 38A1 and M54 along for this event on Saturday. Hope to get down tomorrow afternoon or earlier depending on work. Thought I would get tomorrow off and that isn't working out so great.
Anyone interested in an M416? PM me, I could bring it along it needs a bottom and back end work, frame is good.
how much for the m416?

AaronW

Just came in from the campfire..Nice turnout tonight!

Great to see some new faces and touch base with the old guard. Pizza was good too! Thanks Amber!

Really looking forward to the next 3 days!

Last edited:

ABN173

I have a package coming by UPS that I need to get and put away in the freezer before heading that way. Guessing I will be on the road by 6pm ish. If it was not for that I'd be moving now.

edit: I need the address for mapquest please.

-Dale

Last edited:

Amer-team

There was somewhere in the vicinity of 22 - 25 vehicles on site this evening when I left.

Get there if you are able. It will be quite a show in the parade. :D

srodocker

towbar and slave cable in truck along with the tools in the newly placed toolbox. sleepbags throw in back along with a cot. no camper this year shall be interseting!

wsucougarx

**YAWN** Just came in for the night PMCSing the 923. Got a leaky valve stem core that I had to address before heading out tomorrow morning. The turnout this afternoon/evening was outstanding. Lot of new faces and many new vehicles. The M939's are making a strong showing this year. Those two expando are gorgeous!!! Well, I better hit the rack as 0500 is coming soon...very soon.

srodocker

hahaha mike. I rarely get on the computer anymore. and i dont have time for my "nice truck" posts hahahaha yes. 0500 is coming very very soon....i'll be coming down with 3 dozen doughnuts...you guys better be hungry...1 dz is maple bars...

oh and something from the wife that wants to come but cant....work...

wsucougarx

What? I woke up this morning disappointed I didn't find a Christmas tree in my front room...LOL. Man, why in the world am I up so early. This never happens unless it's Christmas morning and the kids are ready to open up their presents. Darn rallies anyways, never get any sleep the night before;-).
Well I'm up and ready to roll some coal. Getting filled up with some coffee and those donuts sounds outstanding Scott. My son can hardly wait:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks