• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA Rally

Graves Trails

Thanks Cant Only Go Out For Steve The Work Thats Been Done Up There Have Been From Several People. Irvin Creasy & Gary Snow & Me Of Course & Cabell & Brian Ray These People Did A Great Job And I Would Like To Thank Them All.

CJ9/Granny

I would like to say "Thanks" to all who have worked so hard to make this place what it is. I am sorry to say that I wasn't one of them. If only it wasn't such a long drive.

CGarbee

Good news! Chuck has finished the t-shirt design! They will be available at the event for the same low, low, price of $10 each... :)

There is a space on the registration form (hint, hint) for you to indicate how many, and what sizes, that you want....

We've also got the prizes lined up for Saturday afternoon's truck games... For that matter, I think that we've got most of the stuff together to actually have the games...

I'll have the large maintenance tent so we'll have a spot for folks to display/sell stuff.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you there (even if you have square headlights...). :p

Attachments

combatmech

T-shirts look great!! I'll have a look at our sked. Now that the truck is in better shape, I'd feel better about going.
Anyone in the Va Beach / Hampton / Norfolk area interested in a convoy?

JSF01

T-shirts look great!! I'll have a look at our sked. Now that the truck is in better shape, I'd feel better about going.
Anyone in the Va Beach / Hampton / Norfolk area interested in a convoy?
I would be interested in a convoy, Just not sure yet if I will be able to go. Ill send my registration in and hope I can attend

hoop

Ditto with SouthernSteel. I can not attend, but I can help with support on the Route 29 leg from Danville to Charlottesville.

CGarbee

Ditto with SouthernSteel. I can not attend, but I can help with support on the Route 29 leg from Danville to Charlottesville.
Thanks!
MichiganDon and I plan to be running up that section of road Thursday morning... We are pulling out of West Raleigh at 0600...

CGarbee

Only about 10 days to go! Everyone ready?
Real close... Have to hitch the XM708 to the XM813 for the ride up, put enough fuel in the tanks to get me there (remember, that you need to get fuel before you get to the rally site since we no longer have public pumps in Syria (nearest gas/fuel is in the town of Madison...), and take a hundred or so water cans out of the XM813 so I'll have room to haul the tent, sales items, and other gear that I want to have on hand...

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got to pack clothes, pictures, camera, medications, 5 ton cargo cover kit (for delivery to Bthrasher4) , tent, sleeping bag, and if flygirl can get a ride from Northern VA to the rally, a second (bigger) tent and a cot for her. Plus munchies and maybe some non-ethanol gasoline.

rickf

Well I have to pack.......................everything! Man...John is bringing the 814? That will not leave room in the field for anything else! At least there are no low hanging wires. Private joke, you can ask EMD about that one.:whistle::whistle: Get my sign up Cabell.

Rick

CGarbee

John is bringing the 814? That will not leave room in the field for anything else! [snip] Get my sign up Cabell.
Rick
We've got plenty of room... :)
Worse case, I'll tell him to park in the 40 acre field next to the 100 acre one that we use...

I suspect that you want me to mow your camping spot as well... ;)

rickf

Dang right I want it mowed! I about wore out Steves free mower last year.

Hey Mike, I can camp right next to you and you can have hyperpuppy all over you.
I'll try to spend some more time around the fire this year. Last year was the first for the puppy and also for Ferro's pig and I did not think that would be a good combo since hyperpuppy loves bacon!

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks