• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your CUCV today/lately? - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXTAC

Added helper springs to the rear to prevent sag while towing the camper. Also ordered new PS hoses. After the PS hoses are done it's onto the radiator fluid, hoses and thermostat.

DXTAC

Been towing my pop-up for just over a year without a single issue. Definitely tows better than my Caravan. Can't wait to tow this year now that the tranny is rebuilt, trans cooler is hooked up and helpers are installed in the rear!!!

wrex

Sure man me and combat jump live down here
Awesome!

On a thread related note: Feeling lazy today, but might get around to installing the second Cig lighter adapter for accessories and do some interior lighting. Dunno yet, lol.

I swear, every time I do something to it, I think of a 100 things more I need or want to do.

Red_506

Did either of you guys get up to Tower Park last weekend? It was a pretty good showing, my buddy and I were there with our CUCV's; him with his 1010, and me with my 1009.

Red_506

Hope to see you there. I picked up another matching unit and mount; also got a 24vdc MRE/water heater that I hooked up tonight. That heater works awesome! I was able to find a wiring harness for it that only had to be slightly modified. I hooked it up to the 24VDC power poles under the pass side radio.

wrex

Hope to see you there. I picked up another matching unit and mount; also got a 24vdc MRE/water heater that I hooked up tonight. That heater works awesome! I was able to find a wiring harness for it that only had to be slightly modified. I hooked it up to the 24VDC power poles under the pass side radio.
Where did you find the wiring harness? I need :)

Jimma

Changed out the transmission fluid yesterday on the Kaiser Jeep M35A2, added new fluid and a bottle of Lucas transmission stuff. We will see how it does. The fluid that came out was dark like used motor oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.