• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron, you've Ferro in position 13 and in charge of convoy maintenance. He needs all the luck he can get. You want to move him up to position 7 and make sure position 6 is carrying a lot of tools and spare M37 parts, and position 8 is a winch truck?
Well, we can lift the M37 with the M819, and put the M37 in the bed of the M814. Then I know it will make the convoy.:jumpin::mrgreen:

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well, we can lift the M37 with the M819, and put the M37 in the bed of the M814. Then I know it will make the convoy.:jumpin::mrgreen:
If we do that, I will have to change the 814 description to m814 cargo with a load of rust (a K/G R)

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would be ashamed of myself for talking about Ferro little truck. If it makes it from Columbia it should be able to do the convoy , just please let me be in front of him. I don't want to run over his parts.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would be ashamed of myself for talking about Ferro little truck. If it makes it from Columbia it should be able to do the convoy , just please let me be in front of him. I don't want to run over his parts.
I think it will be coming from Columbia on the back of the m814 to start :). Maybe ferro gets in the drivers seat and the truck is piggy back the whole time !!!

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys are soooooo funny. It runs great now that the $10 condenser was changed!!!! Fires up with no trouble at all, even when I was sitting in snow to start it!

I will be convoy maintenance. I've worked on so many trucks so much I can turn a wrench in my sleep. Just think of me as the last line of defense before you get put on 'the hook of shame'

zout

Yeah - besides Ferro's 37 will be at Zouts for a while after the cookout - and it will be yet another Project Time Again thread. I have a feeling it will be a little different after it leaves than when it came.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah - besides Ferro's 37 will be at Zouts for a while after the cookout - and it will be yet another Project Time Again thread. I have a feeling it will be a little different after it leaves than when it came.
Is there enough metal left to paint??? Commander Zout coming to the rescue

TiggersGF

You better add the 109 medical truck to the list. I'll have to fill the truck for Matthew he is about to wet him self with excitement ! Don't know if I can be there but he will. Work has canceled all time off till we get caught up on the back log of cases!

zout

Tell Tigger they sell them blow up dolls at some of them special stores - he can just dress it up and sit it in the passenger seat and pretend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
You better add the 109 medical truck to the list. I'll have to fill the truck for Matthew he is about to wet him self with excitement ! Don't know if I can be there but he will. Work has canceled all time off till we get caught up on the back log of cases!
Just gota love that girl!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok here is the list so far for OPERATION BS

ANDY3 -- Operation BS Command

Convoy position ----------------------------- OWNER
1 -- m1009 ----------- convoy lead--------- Swiss ----- 3/4tcargo trailer
2 -- m38a1 ----------- convoy hitchhiker -- Zout 2
3 -- Proud American - convoy Security ---- PB
4 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo --------Tmmt
5 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Glcaines
6 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Micojeep -- m105 cargo trailer/w m274a5 mule - 1/4t cargo
7 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2 t cargo ------ TedB
8 -- m35a2 ----------- 2/1/2t cargo ------- Andy3 ----- outbound
9 -- m814 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Emd567
10 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Swiss
11 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Kemm 352a
12 - m909 ------------ GMQ ---------------- Zout -------- generals mobile quarters
13 - m151 FAV ------- convoy security ---- Troy
14 - m915a1 --------- spare tractor ------- TedB
15 - ??????? ---------- convoy medic ------ Tigger
16 - m37 ------------- maintenance -------- Ferro
17 - m819 ------------ clean up ------------ 73m819

NOTE -- we need a m number for Tiggers house of horrors
If I missed anybody, let me know and I will ad you to the lineup.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there enough metal left to paint??? Commander Zout coming to the rescue
You guys are confusing my really nice almost perfectly straight m37 for EMD's several hundred pound lighter outline of an m37.

I'm good at making up m numbers. How about m110a2? Or a m359?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks