• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

zout

Trust me - once an idea is in my head and someone drills it out or surgically removes it I will do my utmost to make it HAPPEN - I never give up a mission - those Computer savy folks coming to the cookout can ya help make this work

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All you should have to do is have a Skype account. Once you have that check to see if you have wireless signal where you want to use the laptop. If that's all good you should be able to pull up Skype and then add who ever you want to chat with. They also need a Skype account.
That's why I like this website you think about each other.
So, are you saying we can have multiple Skype callers connected to Zout's computer at the same time? That would be super. Just keep Sandcobra at bay or it could get interesting. :)

M35A2usmc

So, are you saying we can have multiple Skype callers connected to Zout's computer at the same time? That would be super. Just keep Sandcobra at bay or it could get interesting. :)

Ok from what I have read you can have up to 10 people on a video call but at least one person needs Skype premium. This you have to pay for Its $9.99 a month and I think you can cancel it.

http://www.skype.com/en/premium/

Don't hold me on this I don't use Skype often. :-|

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am bringing the computer projector. You guys remotely need cameras so you can be on the big screen :)

zout

EH - even Friday night when the best of lies and those stories we were going to tell around campfires is a great time as well - you guys with your own mancaves would like Friday night down here.

How do you pass a Cherry through a Skype connection ?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
EH - even Friday night when the best of lies and those stories we were going to tell around campfires is a great time as well - you guys with your own mancaves would like Friday night down here.

I sure hope Wreckerman doesn't start running around nekid again hollering "Where's my possum"!!!:shock:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Zout, you need to dehydrate them and send them to us in advance. :-D

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I sure hope Wreckerman doesn't start running around nekid again hollering "Where's my possum"!!!:shock:
Sure hope no one POSSOM NAPS that rodent again like what happened at the MVPA convention, WM was a SIGHT to SEE, you could see just by looking at him that he was about to pop because his blood pressure was so HIGH, he was on the war path, in fact he was SO agitated that he could hardly talk ( for those that KNOW WM, that was most likely a one in a life time event).

Last edited:

zout

Walkerhunter - GOOD - then you can pickup your MKT oven I have had for the last 6 months sitting in the backyard.

unless I use that to BBQ the squirrels on - but you can clean it up when we're done with it.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Me my gear and our purpose are known to no one. Just be glad we are on the same side.
So is that a YES or a NO for taking part in OPERATION BS ??

If you DONOT know what OPERATION BS is, go back in this thread to post 83 and START reading from there.