• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The NHC 250 is warming up, and as soon as I hit send, the 'puter is going in bag, and I am walking out the door for Zout's place..........See everybody in 3 hours.........IMGP0491.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay the boys must have had their coffee, finally see meat getting prepped and things moving!! All is good in Georgia :)

zout

Could not help but tease SWISS - its his celebration as well for handling the BILL that is now law - knowing he is working I'm just trying to keep him part of the pre festivities as I can.
Ron was out feeding the catfish and other fish. I have two roasting chickens as well now marinated up and soaking.

Neighbor was out and touching base about their excitement to handle the low country boil - 30 lbs of FRESH catfish in the frig awaiting troops. BTW - there seems to be 3 meatballs missing from the pot ?????

Ya ALL drive safe please and see ya soon PLUS tomorrow as well for those headed to the BS thingy and coming here - please be S A F E.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm departing Hiawassee in about one hour for Zout's. ETA about 1530. Be there sooner but I need to stop by the John Deere dealer for some oil.

TadB

If your headed to Zouts by way of I 20th east find another route. It's shut down from West Ave in Conyers to 124 in Lithonia where you would get off. I just saw a deuce with convoy lights hung up in it.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone wishes to jump on Skype tonight to do a test run with multi folks - my contact is commanderwarp05.
Say 7:30 Ga time. Those first getting use to it - great time to play with it.

Waiting on a countdown from PB at this time :papabear:aua
Skype????

I was going to bring this over and we could have our own Reality Show

sat1.jpgsat2.jpg

TMNT

I took off work at noon with the plan to load up and head over for the FF, but I've got a few unexpected items at the house to take care of first. I also found a couple of small problems during my pre-trip inspection.

One of the lower alternator bolts has backed almost all the way out and the nut is gone. I'm fixing that now. The other problem is that my driver side grease boot came out of the inner clamp. I may let that ride until after the cookout. Either way, I gotta few things to do here before I roll out.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am done playing trains for today. Headed to Zout's ETA 1630. The locomotives in the background were build around the same time as my M37. I wonder if they ever pulled it or its parts or raw materials around...20140425_143312.jpg

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, how do I connect to the big MV network in the sky? Still no webcam but at least I should be able to see you guys ..he he.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
loading up have a previous engagement in Gainesville this afternoon will head downbe there around 2100 hours will check in about 1900 hours please advise on any last minute supplies needed

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Skype????

I was going to bring this over and we could have our own Reality Show

View attachment 490144View attachment 490145
I noticed that UPLINK TRUCK as well...

And I thought about deploying it for all the major SS events. Hmmmmm.........

Better order up some three-color-woodland CAMO-paint before she's commissioned for the mission.
:driver::tank::driver:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks