• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton lockout hubs

BLOWN Z

5 ton lock out hubs

cant wait for the lockouts to be ready need them baaaaaadd just call when thay are ready do you know when you will start Iam waiting 5 ton front axle needs a rest 314 2801442 dyno don

BLOWN Z

5 ton lockouts

thanks for the fast reply on the lock outs jim kramer at bigfoot has a set of 5ton lockouts made by waren he wants 1500.00 for them but call to get specs or pictures I dont know what he will say and thanks again for the fasssst reply if I can be any help to you you can call me at 314 2801442 any time iam retired and have lots of time to play with my 818 with 1600x20 tires and a duce bed a lot more mods on the way dyno don or frogman

BLOWN Z

5 ton lockouts

Thank you for the reply Adams Offroad...I'll wait to hear from you later.

That's all for now,

BLOWN Z

USMC6062

Adam,
I'm sure you know this already, but mufflerman on chuckstrucks had a set of the Warn hubs for sale a while back. I don't if he ever sold them or not.

GI-JOE

Hey there,
I'm a newbie here and should be collecting a bobbed M819 with a shortened deuce dropside in about a month. Please put me down for a set of hubs when they are available.
Thanks

jwaller

Hey there,
I'm a newbie here and should be collecting a bobbed M819 with a shortened deuce dropside in about a month. Please put me down for a set of hubs when they are available.
Thanks

are you sure it's an 819. that is a tractor wrecker. not sure how you would bob it or why anyone would destroy such a rare truck.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It will be interesting to see them, and to maybe see the teardown showing how they are made. I bet this is going to be a great improvement for 5T ownders. I am getting 6.5MPG on the M8109 and wondering if the hubs plus a sprag air disconnector would get me a MPG.

Yes he's been doing some further design. he couldn't come up with a used one to save time on design so he started from scratch. I know all will be very impressed with the quality and design Russ cuts no corners when building something which is why it's taking a little bit to get them done.

wehring

Yes

I talked with him and he is on the right track. Take a look at the Dynatrac hubs as he is modeling these after that design. They work like a diff locker and fail to the LOCKED mode.

They will work with the big shafts by changing out the lock ring.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks