• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin fall get together 2015

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Hi everyone. I'm a newby here and don't currently have any green iron. That will change if all goes as planned.
I'd like to make this get together if I can get the time off.
Haspin Acres is currently for sale so it's future is unknown. Need to enjoy it while we can.

Brad
Wow! Thats good to know, bad to hear.

Come on down, green iron is not needed.

Durango_USMC

Hoosierdingo,

Welcome and definitely no green iron needed to enjoy this. Theres also usually an open passenger seat somewhere if youd want to go for a ride in someone else's. Sometimes a driverseat if you ask real nicely. Havent seen or heard about it being for sale though. Hope its not.... plus the way its looking you wont be the only person in attendance without any green iron. My old M1008 doesnt look like its going to make it out again...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably selling it because of flying helmets. Just sayin'

The place is a license to print money. I see people every week during the summer heading to Haspin go right by our house with vehicles of all sorts going out there and we are 65 miles away.

Maybe someone will buy ti that could put some money back into the facilities.

Another Ahab

Probably selling it because of flying helmets. Just sayin'

The place is a license to print money. I see people every week during the summer heading to Haspin go right by our house with vehicles of all sorts going out there and we are 65 miles away.

Maybe someone will buy ti that could put some money back into the facilities.
I apologize for not knowing exactly WHAT Haspin Acres is, but is it some kind of commercial trading grounds or something, like an agricultural fairgrounds kind of thing?

DaveDawson

Wow! It looks like there is going to be quite a turn-out. Does anyone know the number? Looks like around 30???
I am leaving from northern Hamilton County and plan on staying Friday night and Saturday night. Is anyone staying Sunday night? Anyone else from north of Indy going?

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! It looks like there is going to be quite a turn-out. Does anyone know the number? Looks like around 30???
I am leaving from northern Hamilton County and plan on staying Friday night and Saturday night. Is anyone staying Sunday night? Anyone else from north of Indy going?
I will be leaving probably around 13:00 Friday which would be on the way to Haspin from Noblesville.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is pretty neat how you did that link (I'm meaning the way it "unfolds", and opens up; never seen that before).

Thanks, swbradley. :)
You're welcome.

Just go to the lmgtfy.com website. You too can be a smarta$$ and irritate family and friends. :)

Dan2001qx4

Banned
I have officially started loading the truck for the rally.
Been spending every night this week helping my buddy start skinning his camper on the in side, finish the framing on the inside, while he finishes the pluming and works on the electrical. So we haven't started packing yet but we are running full tilt for the get ready. burned threw 25 gal of diesel in the last two weeks of running the genset at the storage unit. Won't lie tho, it sure is nice to be working inside the camper with the air-conditioning going.

LindsayMaeK

Hey all! Kristen and I are working on a shirt. Sorry for being so late...life is busy. So with that being said...we will need people to give us their orders ASAP because we will have to get them turned in by the end of the week. Kris is finalizing artwork today and I will post it as soon as it is finished. There will not be alterations to the design unless they are minor since we don't have a ton of time. Please check the feed often so you can get your order in as soon as it becomes available. I think you'll like the design, we didn't go all crazy lol :)

DaveDawson

Hey all! Kristen and I are working on a shirt. Sorry for being so late...life is busy. So with that being said...we will need people to give us their orders ASAP because we will have to get them turned in by the end of the week. Kris is finalizing artwork today and I will post it as soon as it is finished. There will not be alterations to the design unless they are minor since we don't have a ton of time. Please check the feed often so you can get your order in as soon as it becomes available. I think you'll like the design, we didn't go all crazy lol :)
I will take and XL. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks