• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin fall get together 2015

Dan2001qx4

Banned
Hey all! Kristen and I are working on a shirt. Sorry for being so late...life is busy. So with that being said...we will need people to give us their orders ASAP because we will have to get them turned in by the end of the week. Kris is finalizing artwork today and I will post it as soon as it is finished. There will not be alterations to the design unless they are minor since we don't have a ton of time. Please check the feed often so you can get your order in as soon as it becomes available. I think you'll like the design, we didn't go all crazy lol :)
one large, one med, and one extra large please.

DaveDawson

Has anyone contacted Haspin Acres? They are not promoting our visit and I see they have in the past. I asked if they were going to put it on the calendar, but got no response.

Has anyone contacted Haspin Acres? They are not promoting our visit and I see they have in the past. I asked if they were going to put it on the calendar, but got no response.
The Steel Soldiers Haspin Rally is held in mid June and is typically on the Haspin schedule.
This is nothing but a Fall get together for those who don't want to wait until next Spring.

Durango_USMC

Hey all! Kristen and I are working on a shirt. Sorry for being so late...life is busy. So with that being said...we will need people to give us their orders ASAP because we will have to get them turned in by the end of the week. Kris is finalizing artwork today and I will post it as soon as it is finished. There will not be alterations to the design unless they are minor since we don't have a ton of time. Please check the feed often so you can get your order in as soon as it becomes available. I think you'll like the design, we didn't go all crazy lol :)

Pm sent

I propose the artwork should be a likeness of Lindsay with a plate of cookies.
She deserves a place on our shirts like many others that have been honored.

Another Ahab

Alright guys here is the artwork. Trying to figure out wording though. Any ideas??View attachment 581469
I know I'm an outsider here, but pitching in my 2cents , I suggest just leave it at:

- Haspin 2015

People who know will understand, and those who don't (and are curious) will ask.

Words are cheap mostly, and they have the greatest effect where used sparingly. These are just the random thoughts of a distantly-domiciled Virginian.

Huntress23

How many trucks are there attending next weekend? And does Haspin know that we are all planning on visiting this Fall? I'm just curious because I thought that last Fall when we attended... Haspin added it to their calendar of events.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks