• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm almost afraid to let anybody know where my AO is going to be set up...Last time I was in GA, after a late night drunk, a couple of "members" started playing dueling banjo's really EARLY the next morning right at the enterance of my tent...I was scared!!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm almost afraid to let anybody know where my AO is going to be set up...Last time I was in GA, after a late night drunk, a couple of "members" started playing dueling banjo's really EARLY the next morning right at the enterance of my tent...I was scared!!!
You sure go a purdy mouth boy.:shock:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqkVhlY-5A&feature=related[/media]

zout

Yes indeed - welcome to the scum side of the tracks PC (or Pete on the sign) to area 51 - commonly known as B11 & B12 - PB wanted down there because is makes it sound like we are old folks and playing bingo.

You will hardly notice we are there (but the part you will notice will annoy the chit out of you - but it will be coming from CAMO area. That would be B11).:p

E-mail sent to PB on the 43 arrival - to be counted. Now I cannot wait till Nov 12th to run in that awesome parade at Columbus because it will wind up there for that event.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK...I think I understand Kenny...we are all supposed to make a sign that says "jw4x4 Jerry" and post it in front of our AO.:shock:

Guess I'm gonna have to scrap the "CAMO Compound" sign I had made up!:oops:
No worries Larry. You could put any sign you want at the CAMO AO. Anybody with a sense of smell will know when they have arrived. Something about that 85W140 cologne we put in the Old Spice bottle.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now I have to come up with a witty saying telling you that you have arrived at my funny farm. Hmmmmmmm, maybe that is what I should put.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Now I have to come up with a witty saying telling you that you have arrived at my funny farm. Hmmmmmmm, maybe that is what I should put.
"Green Iron Laughing Academy:cookoo:" is the intellectual property of Wreckerman893 and may not be reproduced or used without the express written permission of the copywrite owner.:p

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I know this has probably been asked or mentioned but Im going to ask anyway. When would one of the Wrecker Trucks be set up to help with unloading? I have a large item im needing to bring down and was thinking about maybe bringing it early.
We will be there on sat the 6th with the m936, i would be happy to help.

zout

Phil - He'll be camping right next to me where PCTrans has plenty of room for concealment on the oposite side of him - Oh trust me - PB will get plenty of intervention being where he is at right next to me.

I see a reconning coming for PB. Hope he brings plenty of napkins to wipe his mug.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I need someone to bring a post hole digger or an auger so we can put up our dry erase board. Preferably one of you early arrivals.

Attachments

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Ill have one too im putinng up a small flag pole (10 ft) for the first aid flag. by my tent. Its PVC so i dont want any of you thinking you can use it for a dance pole! :shock:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks