• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a 5ton bumper, duece metal mud flaps. a couple of plastic wiper motors, some wooden troop seats(sides only) metal duece battery box,2 tool racks.. a duece rear end, 6 dog bones. 2 front racks for 105.. 5 duece tires on rims in good shape and one 1400 mich tire thats around 30 percent good for a spare

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Assuming I'm coming, what would be the interest in towbars with pins for the pipes but no feet or feet pins for $225? Quantity is a fecal load.

I already have water cans in the ATL area for $15. For the most part they are new but have been outside.

I will also be working on getting 50 cal ammo cans but right now I don't have a price or quantity yet but suspect I will get 100 at $10 a piece.

I would also bring in a bunch of MRAP seats for $200. You can look at the thread MRAP seats in a 5 ton or the thread of ATD's for pictures.

Once I confirm my schedule, I will need prepaid orders on this stuff.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will also be working on getting 50 cal ammo cans but right now I don't have a price or quantity yet but suspect I will get 100 at $10 a piece.

Once I confirm my schedule, I will need prepaid orders on this stuff.
I can always use ammo cans, probably 10-20. Let me know when you want the money.

bigugh20

I have and extra set of uprights, bows and corners for a deuce cargo cover. These are wood uprights and bows. Very good condition. $150.00

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quick Update to my list of items needed:

M1009 Rim, good condition, (I already have a damaged one)
M1009 Burgandy Passenger Sun Visor, no rips or tears

Warthog is going to be on the North East side of Dallas soon and could bring my cut up partial CUCV top if anybody from the Dallas area is coming to the Rally and could continue the journey.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...orgia-Area-Partial-15-of-M1009-Fiberglass-Top

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can someone haul a 2k gen back to the OH area for Matt? It weighs maybe 300lbs and is not that large.

I was supposed to get it to him for Haspin but I couldn't make it this year.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: Official 2013 GeorgiaRally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

Can someone haul a 2k gen back to the OH area for Matt? It weighs maybe 300lbs and is not that large.

I was supposed to get it to him for Haspin but I couldn't make it this year.
Which Matt? Got a pic? Don't think I will be able to haul, maybe another Ohio guy can.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guys i have some used conveyor belt free to good home, some is spoken for,
makincold,davidhdale,ferro,mac53,swiss, timntrucks and 73m819 have asked me to bring some if anyone else wants some let me know i'll put your name on it I have about 2 dozen rolls 30' to 50' long. don't want to haul it home.

also looking for a tri color cover for m35a2 bed w/ends good or better condition
thanks micro

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys i have some used conveyor belt free to good home, some is spoken for,
makincold,davidhdale,ferro,mac53 and 73m819 have asked me to bring some if anyone else wants some let me know i'll put your name on it I have about 2 dozen rolls 30' to 50' long. don't want to haul it home.

also looking for a tri color cover for m35a2 bed w/ends good or better condition
thanks micro
Put swiss down for a roll 50 foot please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks