• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

jw4x4

I have one 14.00-20 NDT bridge truck tire and wheel. Also the 5th wheel plate, platform, and ramps that came off my 932. Excellent condition, looks like 2 trailers have been hooked to it. I am looking for troop seats, possibly broken because they need to be shortened anyway. Also a pair of LED tail lights (going on the M1061A1 trailer).

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys i have some used conveyor belt free to good home, some is spoken for,
makincold,davidhdale,ferro,mac53,swiss, timntrucks and 73m819 have asked me to bring some if anyone else wants some let me know i'll put your name on it I have about 2 dozen rolls 30' to 50' long. don't want to haul it home.

also looking for a tri color cover for m35a2 bed w/ends good or better condition
thanks micro
I would like a roll of belting as well.

Official 2013 GeorgiaRally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

makincold,davidhdale,ferro,mac53,swiss, timntrucks and 73m819 have asked me to bring some if anyone else wants some let me know i'll put your name on it I have about 2 dozen rolls 30' to 50' long. don't want to haul it home.

also looking for a tri color cover for m35a2 bed w/ends good or better condition
thanks micro
What's this belt used for?

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
patracy will do thundercracker it was used on package conveyor it's approx 4'wide x 1/4" thick, people use it for bed liners, mudflaps, floor mats, mule mats, floor mats in the shop
some guys used it on their floor so the tanks would not tear up the concrete i have a piece i use if i have to work on something outside,???? if you want a roll that will be all i will promise the rest will be available first come first serve I want to have enough for the people it's promised to thanks for understanding and i should have more in the near future micro

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Microjeep I would like to thank you for going out of your way to offer the conveyor belt to the SS members. And load the belt, drag it south and unload. Your efforts and offer represent the true spirit of SS members.

We salute you!

3dAngus

Also, it would be fantastic for those with fishing docks to line the bottom of the ramp with.
Your dock would last forever with the protection.
I see it on golf cart bridges crossing lakes and creeks for protecting the wooden bridges. They last twice as long or more, and make it a lot quieter while crossing too.

I would love to have some, but, as it would not be for a MV purpose, I have restrained myself in asking for the greater good of the OD Green community. :sad:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

thanks micro
I'd definitely like to have a roll of belt, two if possible (I don't want to be greedy).

Mucho thanks!

olewhiskey

WTB List to date for me
M923A2 Muffler Good Used/Fair Used
Antennae and extension for military radio mount
5 ton Steering Wheel in GC
Steering wheel puller 2.5/5ton specific
M151/A1/A2
or M38
Or CJ2A or CJ3
Or MB or GPW in running condition and 80% or better complete

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
IMG_3860.jpgI still have the Missile Command Trailer for sale. If someone wants it I can bring it to the rally or you can pick it up here at Akenback Acres. You will need at least a deuce to pull it with. 1600 bucks if I bring it to the rally or 1500 if you pick it up here.

ODDBALL007

Re: Official 2013 GeorgiaRally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

I know its not military but im bringing it to trail ride and is for sale.1979 cj5 with straight 6 and 3 speed uploadfromtaptalk1376143377499.jpguploadfromtaptalk1376143476172.jpg

Jimma

image.jpg1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 bobbed, 395x20 tires, singled, new parking brake pad and shoe, new rear wiring harness, new rear axel seals and bearings, springer seat, hard top, electric wipers. Bed not installed. $3500 as it is, if you want the m105 with bows and rails and a brand new green vinyl top im selling that for $450.00. Can bring it to the rally but would prefer to sell now. Also includes a gallon of 383 green paint. Truck is currently original camo. Don't know why some pics are upside down, sodon't ask. I am open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

Last edited:

3dAngus

Jimma
If you are selling the M105 with new cover separately, I want it, but need pictures for confirmation. I will PM you my email address for pictures of it.
I should be able to pick up and pay late this week.

sandcobra164

I'm interested in the M151 Chevy C60. It doesn't have to make it there. Tell me what you think is a fair price, I'll try to lowball it and maybe I'll get an M151. Lee really want's an old jeep to hit dirt roads with on cooler nights. I of course need it like I need another hole in my head but I love those M151's and it couldn't come to a better home. I would fix any issues and it would be driven and loved by myself, my wife and both my boys. I can even come to your house, load it and haul it home on my dime.