• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

3dAngus

I could use some more water cans, if they are like the fuel cans with one handle in lieu of three.
I have a bunch of ammo cans, 5.56mm. They could use cleaning and painting, which I also do but double the cost to $20.
They go for $10 as is and are not bad at all, clean up real nice with soap. No rust to speak of at all.
I'll have some assorted tires to bring if anyone wants some and can pay in advance, I'll load them.
Includes M105A3 tires and some GM wheels if you want to replace the taller HMMWV tires on your M1101/1102.

Got a cargo net for a 5 ton and
have a 16X16 tent, new with poles and uprights for $800
Got mosquito netting and
both towbars in like new condition, Hunter with all attachments is new and MRAP square tube with 1.5" feet and pins.
New deuce starter in original box for $200
Deuce fuel pump?
Deuce IP (new)

Just about any trailer like the M101s, M105s, and M1101/1102s
bobbed deuce
HMMWV canvas doors and cab cover new in factory wrapping if still available, cheap! For the two seater...
and more
Very clean with nice paint MEP-002, 5k generator, no batteries, but fresh oil and will be ready to go. Less then 300 hours. Can throw on a trailer of your choice as well for extra.

If interested in any of the above, please PM me your email address and I can send pictures.

Last edited:

AMGeneral

i have a 5ton bumper, duece metal mud flaps. a couple of plastic wiper motors, some wooden troop seats(sides only) metal duece battery box,2 tool racks.. a duece rear end, 6 dog bones. 2 front racks for 105.. 5 duece tires on rims in good shape and one 1400 mich tire thats around 30 percent good for a spare
How much for the metal battery box Tim, and what kind of shape is it in?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
box has some surface rust and the runners in the bottom are not in great shape you can see a pic in the class sec along with some other parts

3dAngus

3d what does the cargo net look like? Pics please to pm :)
We can't PM pics anymore. PM me your email address and I'll send you some tomorrow.
I don't even know what it looks like as I never opened it. It's new.
We need to get Stonepicker to tell us more about it, I guess. I got it from him.

edit: I PMed Stonepicker for more info.

Last edited:

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys i have some used conveyor belt free to good home, some is spoken for,
makincold,davidhdale,ferro,mac53,swiss and 73m819 have asked me to bring some if anyone else wants some let me know i'll put your name on it I have about 2 dozen rolls 30' to 50' long. don't want to haul it home.

also looking for a tri color cover for m35a2 bed w/ends good or better condition
thanks micro
I would like a 50' roll if possible.

Thanks, Mac

Jimma

I may bring two 395x20 tires 80-85% to sell anyone interested? Also bringing two 9x20's on the rim in decent shape $20 each.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: Official 2013 GeorgiaRally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

I think that will fit in front of my hitch in the truck bed. SW is closer to Matt.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like some convyor belt, but not 50'. Maybe split a 50' roll with some one?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am looking for TWO compleat front driving blackout light units (mount, housing ect.) that are NOT gold plated for a future project .

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
When I moved I found a Bolster Trailer tire and rim. It is weathered but would make a spare. I'll bring it if someone wants it. I also have the flexpipe that is used to remote generators. I'll have several rolls with me. Still have the green wooden boxes and a few of the big grey ammo cans (Navy issue).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks