• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 19-23, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you tried TNJ Murray in Dover? We bought a whole set from them a couple years ago. He did have a mess of M151 stuff.
Make sure you call on the right day. If you call on the wrong day the customer service may not be servicing and prices might heavily tarriffed.

Lawdog734

I've been a spectator for the past several years and am finally ready to go with my own piece of iron this year. Just finished painting her up!

GMV-Painted.jpeg

Stonepicker1

Are you just going to send your stunt trail riding daughter instead?

:)

(I hope she is still doing okay from the last time.)
.....Her wrist is healed up fine....no issues so far. I did tell her no more renting ATV's. I'm going to build her an off road CUCV for next years rally. Got to keep her safe.

She had to work also and couldn't off. She is a GS-14 now in the HR department with the Treasury. They are trying to pull her back to IT security with all the hacking going on. When she left IT they hired 4 people to do her job....and they still can't get it right.

zout

For those with kids.
Whenever an ADULT starts the bonfire...Zout2 is bringing items to make smores with the kids that hang at the fire. Make sure you gather or bring along a marshmello stick for them..guardians are in charge of their safety...Zout2 only in charge of guving them a sugar buzzzzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks