• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2009-First Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy

ABN173

Outstanding Dale! I had a couple 18D buddies w/1st group. Gosh that was 13 years ago. I'm sure they're long gone by now.
Just to ensure I'm not misleading anyone I am not 18 series, I was commo, then infantry (9 yrs) then I got picked up for UAV Warrant, so I am SF support not a true snake eater ;) I did do some LRSD time though.

Dale

Green_gator

If you are looking for some good line graphics the 2008 Georgia and Florida rally shirts have some good graphics. Clinto and OD Iron did the shirts for those two rallies.

wsucougarx

Just to ensure I'm not misleading anyone I am not 18 series, I was commo, then infantry (9 yrs) then I got picked up for UAV Warrant, so I am SF support not a true snake eater ;) I did do some LRSD time though.

Dale
Oh no problem Dale, you didn't mislead anyone. I checked out your dress uniform for the SF tab. I do, however, would like to thank you for your service to our Country. Thank You!!!!

amphi

Crud!

I just gave one of these away last week but I'm sure I can borrow it back for your convoy.

It has 12v amber flashing lights facing front and back. Has a sign rack for a wide load signboard (probably could be repainted for the convoy). It has brackets that attach to the rain gutter rail on a car or truck.

Do you think you could use it? If so I'll see if we can bowwow it.

Let me know.

amphi

Ok!!

I just talked to the guy who has the setup and we can borrow it back.

The signboard is not painted on one side -- it can be painted with whatever you want it to say.

You'll need a 12v source and a method of mounting.

I can get this to Aaron well in advance of the July convoy, if you want it.

srodocker

hehe if mike wants to tow one all the way down here i will definatly pay for the gas...but thats a long tow lol...hey im playing match 4 so hopefully i can win hahah...won 4$ tonight off 2 tickets...time to play tommorow!

AaronW

Just a reminder.

Just a short 2 months to go! We would love to see a few more members sign on. I'm sure we will have a few last minute participants, and that's OK.

Please check post #4 to see if we have your status correct.

Thanks everyone for all the interest!

Aaron

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks