• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

ABN173

I got to ride in a SWEET M109 today. Just from a short lift back to the Warehouse......man I am jealous, I kept looking for the recovery thread tonight but nothing....how odd. I got a real kick out of another vehicle I saw with "official looking" signs saying "DO NOT PULL INSTRUMENT CLUSTER" and something like " NO Radiation" I have been laughing all day about that.....

Anyway The family and I are headed out early tomorrow to help paint Scott's truck.

-Dale

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Hey Dale, you laughing at my home made signs? LOL, that's my M109A3. Glad to help spread some laughter. Hopefully so far the signs have worked:) I know, I've been waiting for that recovery thread as well:) Hmm, I think I know what you were there to inspect:) I saw it come up a couple days ago and thought of you

Last edited:

ABN173

Hey Dale, you laughing at my home made signs? LOL, that's my M109A3. Glad to help spread some laughter. Hopefully so far the signs have worked:) I know, I've been waiting for that recovery thread as well:)
I know Aaron told me lol, Very clever! heck it might even work! I told him we should take a pic of one that had been pulled and tell you the fake bad news.

ABN173

Hmm, I think I know what you were there to inspect:) I saw it come up a couple days ago and thought of you
The one that is currently up is jacked up but there is two more on the other Mil side still, one of which looks decent. Of course I still support my Mom so no $$ but I can window shop right? One day though the right one will come up at a time when I have money like tax return time or after a deployment. None of the three M1031's I saw put together come close to the one I missed out on awhile back.

Last edited:

srodocker

A guy in kent and me are going to be leaving at night around 4ish if you want to meet with us in tacoma. and thats for anyone from the north. Jinx? reo54?

srodocker

yup we will start working on the details in probably 2 weeks. were going to wake up the friday night crew probably around 6 :) and leave tacoma area around 4ish. i work in kent so i have to drive down to tacoma. get the truck which will be loaded and ready to go, and get the gf and we can be off :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks